The Little Couple

The Little Couple to make a big return

The reality series has been renewed for a second season.

August 24, 2009

TLC has announced that its reality series about the lives of a newlywed couple - both under 4 feet tall - will return for a second season later this Fall. When the show returns it will air 18 episodes, which is four more than its debut outing.

The Little Couple will air on Tuesdays at 10pm ET/PT this Fall.

(Source: Variety)

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Kimberly
Posted 10/25/14 at 06:23:49

We have been ANXIOUSLY awaiting the return of the little couple on tlc for the fall 2014-2015 season,...when will it start?????
Phyllis
Posted 07/18/14 at 10:18:03

I could watch "the litle couple" Bill & Jen every day. I love their story, their children, their familiies, their work, their home, what's not to love about this entire show. I will even watch the re-runs I love it so.
This show and the Duggar family are good inspirations to how good people live. (I myself, believe in birth control, but for the DUGGARS, having 19 kids is great)
I miss the show about the perposals, men planning unique perposals. Love watching that, so romantic.
please dont ever take off theresa, the long island meduim, you're crying one minute and laughing the next.
these are the best shows on TV (alright, I do love the NCIS shows and a few on our channel 10)
Jim
Posted 03/19/14 at 21:38:24

19 and Counting, we get it, they can reproduce! Little Couple is far superior and a more interesting story.
Jim
Posted 03/19/14 at 21:35:53

Best show on television. Unbelievable determination this couple has. She is a doctor and they both seem to have the biggest hearts you can imagine. Those two kids are blessed to have those parents and I'm sure they will grow up an be successful.
Yvonne
Posted 12/17/13 at 11:56:52

Love this couple everyone who is married should watch them interact....Bill what a sense of humor please bring this show back in 2014
Ilona Henderson
Posted 12/07/13 at 19:29:33

I have watched this show since it's conception. I don't even see them as" little people" anymore. I see a beautiful strong loving couple who stand tall in their love for one another and their two beautiful children Will and Zoey. Jen and Bill are like family to me. Her smile is infectious and she is such a dedicated physician, wife, and mom. I love watching Bill and how humorous he can be, yet he is so gentle and loving towards his wife and children. Please do not ever ever cancel this show. Their struggles are my struggles. I am praying for Jen and her family after hearing about her recent cancer diagnosis. Stay strong. God has his arms wrapped around you. Bless you all, and may us viewers get a chance to see your precious Zoey. Best reality show ever……….
pam garner
Posted 11/01/13 at 12:43:08

this is my third comment hoping you would let fans of the" Little couple" know when you will put them back on, you must be joking(a horrible joke) replacing with the boring '19 and counting' or 'cheapskates', or 'hourders', REALLY?? I'm anxiously waiting to meet Zoey and our little Will makes me smile thru the entire show..PLEASE return THE LITTLE COUPLE..just a heartwarming show..need more of these, seen all I can of '19 and counting" lovely family but repeticious and bored!
Esther
Posted 08/25/13 at 19:55:38

I am excited that "The Little Couple" show is coming back as it shows a family that is motivated by love and has learned to adjust to their circumstances. Their new son is fortunate to be in such a loving environment. I can't wait to see their new daughter.
Rose
Posted 07/21/13 at 13:33:50

Please do not tell me this show is not coming back!?
clean good entertaining show with human interest
Shirley Macuch
Posted 02/28/13 at 12:09:00

why are they not coming back on till fall??? miss seeing them!! love the show!!!