Cougar Town

Cougar Town renewed for Season 3

The Courtney Cox-led sitcom will return for a third season.

January 12, 2011

ABC has announced that Cougar Town has been renewed for the 2011-2012 television season, which will be the show's third. The announcement came as the network gave early renewals to six of its series, including Castle, Grey's Anatomy, The Middle, Private Practice, and Modern Family.

(Source: TV  by the Numbers)

danika
Posted 09/28/12 at 03:25:31

what is the cougar town show about ? can someone tell me what it is about please my family say it is good show but don't believe
Danielle
Posted 05/17/12 at 21:33:36

This is by far my favorite show! I can see myself in all three women and I feel like I'm drinking with my girlfriends on tuesday nights.
Kathareno
Posted 12/21/11 at 19:35:12

Love this show perfect for 50 year old so funny, exciting drama real life. It really grew in the end got more spontaneous . Continue please the audience will grow .
christy
Posted 12/21/11 at 18:25:43

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! One of the most witty shows on tv.
Mary Ann
Posted 11/14/11 at 13:26:54

Love this show!!! I am so excited it renewed!!please don't ever cancel it. Love some Penny Cannnn!!!
Brandi
Posted 11/03/11 at 21:32:38

SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH CRACKS ME UP!! WHO DOESN'T LOVE WINE!!! PENNY CANNNN!!! PLEASE DON'T CANCEL I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO START UP AGAIN!!
jami
Posted 10/31/11 at 09:59:23

love this show !!!! penny can :)
Fergie
Posted 10/15/11 at 06:34:24

One of the best-written shows on TV. Funny, real,and entertaining. It should be renewed for several seasons!
Heat
Posted 10/13/11 at 19:43:25

PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE COUGERTOWN!!!!!!!! Really one of the best shows i've ever liked and could relate to in so many ways. Wine, friends, a little one in later years, did i mention WINE!. I hope that the producers and actors see these comments. don't leave us! even getting rid of dish network and willing to watch thru innernet:)
Stefani
Posted 10/06/11 at 05:13:30

Love love love this show
It's effing Aweso