Lizard Lick Towing

More Episodes Ordered For Lizard Lick Towing

truTV has ordered additional episodes of the show's first season.

April 13, 2011

In a new press release, truTV announced it is ordering additional episodes for the first season of Lizard Lick Towing. The freshman reality series premiered in February of this year and has aired six episodes thus far - its most recent on March 14.

No details have been released regarding how many episodes have been ordered, but they will still be considered part of the show's first season. In the same press release, the network ordered new seasons for three other shows - Hardcore Pawn, Black Gold, and Full Throttle Saloon - but fell short of ordering a new season of Lizard Lick Towing.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Matthew
Posted 01/25/15 at 13:43:28

We have been waiting patiently for Lizard Lick Towing to come back on January like stated at an earlier time whether it air with or without Bobby though we prefer to see Bobby stay, please bring back some knew episodes!!!!! I love watching the show and really look forward to seeing the show come back again.
paul
Posted 01/20/15 at 12:27:10

Bring Lizard Lick back better than a lot of other shows on Tv that should but don't get canceled
connie smithson
Posted 01/19/15 at 18:01:57

I have been waiting patiently for Lizard Lick Towing to come back on the air, please bring back some knew episodes I love watching the show and really look forward to seeing the show come back again.
Rick Brassell
Posted 01/03/15 at 15:05:31

Seriously please - you cannot cancel Lizard Lick Towing! We miss it and can't believe you would cancel it!
Janet Hazelton
Posted 12/22/14 at 20:37:32

Why do they take shows like Lizard Lick off the air when every time I talk to my friends, they are asking the same thing. there are so many other shows that could go. Lizard Lick is funny, real (in some places) that's why most of the viewers watch it.....no one gets that in real life, Just bring it back......Please
Sherika
Posted 12/08/14 at 01:38:51

Please bring Lizard Lick back there is not a lot of shows on Tru Tv I like but that is one of them.
cheryl
Posted 11/02/14 at 23:11:34

is lizard lick gonna be back on tv I hope I love it I would love a tee shirt
sherry berlin
Posted 10/31/14 at 11:32:33

What happened to lizard lick ? My family and I love the show !!
We look forward every monday night to our lizard lick ...what the heck goes on now? Hope you put it back on the air ....
Tina Miller
Posted 10/22/14 at 15:48:11

Oct- 22 - 2014 when the new show coming on lizard lick toing
mike bramlage
Posted 09/08/14 at 17:20:15

What happened to the show has not been on for a few weeks