Lizard Lick Towing

More Episodes Ordered For Lizard Lick Towing

truTV has ordered additional episodes of the show's first season.

April 13, 2011

In a new press release, truTV announced it is ordering additional episodes for the first season of Lizard Lick Towing. The freshman reality series premiered in February of this year and has aired six episodes thus far - its most recent on March 14.

No details have been released regarding how many episodes have been ordered, but they will still be considered part of the show's first season. In the same press release, the network ordered new seasons for three other shows - Hardcore Pawn, Black Gold, and Full Throttle Saloon - but fell short of ordering a new season of Lizard Lick Towing.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

cheryl
Posted 11/02/14 at 23:11:34

is lizard lick gonna be back on tv I hope I love it I would love a tee shirt
sherry berlin
Posted 10/31/14 at 11:32:33

What happened to lizard lick ? My family and I love the show !!
We look forward every monday night to our lizard lick ...what the heck goes on now? Hope you put it back on the air ....
Tina Miller
Posted 10/22/14 at 15:48:11

Oct- 22 - 2014 when the new show coming on lizard lick toing
mike bramlage
Posted 09/08/14 at 17:20:15

What happened to the show has not been on for a few weeks
Nomi
Posted 09/03/14 at 06:32:17

We lived from week to week to see Amy, Ron and Bobby, then it just disappered. What happened??? When will it be back on?
carla
Posted 08/27/14 at 14:56:04

COLLEGE GRADUATE. FORMERLY CHANNEL-SURFED OVER LIZARD LICK. NEVER GAME IT A CHANCE. THOUGHT IT WAS "BENEATH ME". CAUGHT ONE EPISODE (AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE) AND I BECAME HOOKED. I LOVE ALL THE CAST. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP THE SHOW GOING. WHEN IS THE NEXT NEW EPISODE? THAT BEING SAID, I'M GONNA HAVE TO LOOK UP THE PAST EPISODES AND DO SOME CATCH UP. LOVE U GUYS!
WILSON LINK
Posted 08/25/14 at 08:24:44

HI
THIS IS WILSON YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE NEW EPOSIDES OF LIZARD LICK TOWING FOR 3 more years
Pat Ward
Posted 10/04/13 at 16:58:57

I can't IMAGINE NOT having your to watch every week! Please do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP Lizard Lick Towing Aired!!! You have a tremendous audience!!! We love the entire cast!!! 😊😊
carol justus
Posted 06/06/13 at 16:36:09

please have more shows i love u guys :(
Jeanne Mccrackin
Posted 05/25/13 at 21:26:55

I am missing lizard lck. Will it be coming back on? Miss Ron, Amy, and Bobby. The show was so good please be coming back to us.