Lizard Lick Towing

Cancelled

More Episodes Ordered For Lizard Lick Towing

truTV has ordered additional episodes of the show's first season.

April 13, 2011

In a new press release, truTV announced it is ordering additional episodes for the first season of Lizard Lick Towing. The freshman reality series premiered in February of this year and has aired six episodes thus far - its most recent on March 14.

No details have been released regarding how many episodes have been ordered, but they will still be considered part of the show's first season. In the same press release, the network ordered new seasons for three other shows - Hardcore Pawn, Black Gold, and Full Throttle Saloon - but fell short of ordering a new season of Lizard Lick Towing.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

jimmy Haley
Posted 06/21/15 at 18:53:38

we have waited and waited for Liard Lick to come back on and finally I looked it and to my horror and surprise it had been canceled. Please bring back the Lick/ we feel like Ron, Amy, Bobby and Juicy are family.
Please please please bring back Lizard Lick Towing.
Pam
Posted 06/15/15 at 18:30:36

Please bring back Lizard Lick Towing!!!! My husband & I have been waiting for the show to come back on, you can't leave people hanging. Is the dog ok?? Who is after Ron?? This is a good show, bring it back & South Beach Tow too!!!
Abbey
Posted 06/14/15 at 09:31:57

Is the show coming back and when.
Rodney Hamby
Posted 05/24/15 at 09:59:56

Please Don't cancel Lizard Lick Towing my wife and I in joy the show and were looking forward to a new season.
elainee
Posted 05/20/15 at 17:39:14

I dont think it was fair the eay the show .ended we didnt even see who was defacing lizard lick.there is alot of people who like the other true t.v i dont watch any.of the shows that are on now.
elainee
Posted 05/20/15 at 17:39:14

Jordan
Posted 03/26/15 at 10:46:39

Outlook not good: Google
First episode date: February 7, 2011
Final episode date: August 18, 2014
LA
Posted 03/22/15 at 18:14:02

My husband and I enjoyed watching lizard lick towing.
And the entire cast!!
Bobby,Ron,Amy and Big Juicy.
We are so looking forward in seeing them soon on TV again!
Gayle R.
Posted 03/11/15 at 17:14:41

Is Lizard Lick Towing cancelled? At least show the reruns. Thanks.
velma holt
Posted 03/07/15 at 12:38:31

I miss the Lizard Lick Towing. when is it coming back on? I loved and miss watching it. I used to hurry from work just to watch it.It broke my heart when it stopped coming on.