Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Mike & Molly

On Air: Sep 20, 2010 - Present
Network: CBS

Mike & Molly Renewed For Season 2

The freshman comedy will return with new episodes in the Fall.

May 18, 2011

CBS unveiled its 2011-2012 schedule today which confirmed that the network is bringing back freshman sitcom Mike and Molly for a second season.

The show - which follows a newly dating overweight couple - had a solid run it its post-Two and a Half Men Monday night time slot. It even received an extra two-episode order in the wake of its lead-in's late-season hiatus.

Over its first 16 episodes, Mike and Molly averaged a 3.6 in the adults 18-49 demographic. Ratings for the show did take a considerable dive once new Two and a Half Men episodes were replaced with repeats - falling to a 2.7 over the remaining stretch of the season.

Season 2 of Mike & Molly will see it retain its same night and time slot, following the newly overhauled Two and a Half Men.

Posted 07/16/13 at 02:09:33

I love this show! Great cast, full of laughs. I look forward to seeing this show every week, please don't take it off the air. It's amazing that we lose good show's, opposed to some of the garbage people watch.
Emily aleman
Posted 05/07/13 at 10:03:18

I love this show! Give it time. I'm sure Roseanne wasn't a hit its first couple seasons.
I want mike and Molly!
Posted 11/04/12 at 13:35:52

This just in:Mike and Molly will be canceled.This season will not finish.This is the last straw,I really enjoyed the show.
Posted 07/26/12 at 12:29:40

hope this show has a long run.I love the Vince character.I think they all work together very well.wish it were an hour long lol.
Posted 11/12/11 at 18:12:00

Waiting to buy Season 2 on DVD! LOVE this show!!! I hope it never goes away, love all the cast.
Cheri cody
Posted 10/18/11 at 12:41:19

i love this show but liked it better before they moved in with the Mom, and why did they kill off Mikes Moms beau - he was great. Liked them going back and forth between the Moms.......
Posted 09/25/11 at 07:10:34

So, so glad this show has not been canceled. However, leave it to the network execs to screw it up--different night or time slot. Can't wait til Monday nite!
Posted 09/24/11 at 08:54:14

I'm certainly lookng forward to the continuation of this show - great writing and characters. Love it!!!
Posted 09/22/11 at 07:47:55

Mike and Molly was far better than the tasteless Two and a half Men. What a GREAT cast. Directed by icon James Burrows.
Posted 09/22/11 at 05:58:11

I love this show please bring it back on. And i love the grandma

(Page 1 of 9    Next>>