Rizzoli & Isles

Rizzoli & Isles Renewed For Season 3

TNT has ordered 15 episodes for the crime drama's third season.

August 5, 2011

Season 3 of Rizzoli & Isles is a go. TNT has ordered 15 new episodes of the popular crime drama, which will make next season the show's longest yet.

The series, which follows a police detective and medical examiner working together to solve crimes, is currently airing its second season Monday nights through to September 12. After a short break, the current season will finish up in November and December.

Season 3 of Rizzoli & Isles is set to kick off next Summer.

al timer
Posted 08/20/13 at 09:51:18

Hey..thats one of my favorite shows...don't cancel it now..I am so sorry about the death of Mr Thompson (costar)...but please keep show on..there are so few shows to enjoy anymore.
Jane Doe
Posted 07/23/13 at 21:04:42

I hope they are cancelled for good. I used to be a fan, but after "Rizzolis'" remark on tonight's show, re: being a blond, I will never watch it again!!! What's worse. My name is "Jane". I now find it sickening that the character's name is the same. Please no comments. First and last time I will visit this site.
Susan Sessa
Posted 09/30/12 at 16:02:52

Just finished watching the 2nd season on dvd and love all the characters and the show is GREAT!!! Angie Harmon is wonderful!!! and Sasha Alexander as well!
Elaine B
Posted 06/15/12 at 17:55:49

I love this show so much and i need my weekly fix. Does anyone have any idea when it will return to British TV.
Shaki da don
Posted 04/01/12 at 17:44:18

Shut up its the best crime drama on tv for years
Barry n
Posted 02/05/12 at 07:49:37

These are real words and do exist......Kelly do live in some sort of cleansed bubble?
Jacquelyn
Posted 01/15/12 at 12:03:35

Great show! I'm a professional woman who, let's face it, doesn't have time to sit and write about my favorite shows. I'm just so sick of well written and acted shows being cancelled for reality TV and "dumb" TV. All due respect, like it or not, people DO use off color words at times. If done correctly, which I feel this show does, it's fine. It's the real world. Why do you think Reality TV is so successful? Idiots have all the time in the world to write in (which is not to say that everyone who writes in is an idiot). If your demo is really the people who have the money to spend for your advertisers, you just cannot go by the majority of the people who write in!
sashaalexander
Posted 12/28/11 at 13:45:19

why has season 2 only 15 episodes? and now season 3 also 15 episodes usually it's 22 or 24, or 13....And Kelly don't be such a preud
ds
Posted 11/14/11 at 19:25:14

How do you know?
Chris
Posted 10/03/11 at 15:33:23

Season 2 is set to resume on November 28, 2011.