Good Luck Charlie

Concluded

Good Luck Charlie Renewed For Season 3

The Disney sitcom will return with new episodes in early 2012.

September 8, 2011

Disney Channel has ordered a third season of Good Luck Charlie. The family sitcom, currently nearing the end of its second season, follows a teenage girl who makes video diaries of her family for her youngest sister.

The show is targeting early 2012 for its Season 3 premiere.

*UPDATE* Season 3 of Good Luck Charlie is set to premiere on May 6, 2012.

CoolStoryBro!
Posted 04/13/13 at 12:39:03

Why arent they making more episodes on disney channel? I havent seen it on lately?
a.j. gaskin
Posted 02/10/13 at 16:18:17

does anyone know if good luck charlie has a 4th season
Michaela
Posted 12/14/12 at 05:04:53

Does anyone know why it's not out on DVD? I know they put the Christmas movie out, but why are the seasons not? I'd love to buy them. Will they put it out after the show ends, just put all the seasons out at once?
Elizabeth
Posted 08/18/12 at 10:22:07

well i cant wait to see the new baby and i wonder is it a girl or a boy
stabby
Posted 08/14/12 at 19:31:33

sorry i meant 2 say a women gym teacher that Gabe devolops a crush on
stabby
Posted 08/14/12 at 19:29:16

sorry i meant 2 say another here is a ideal make Gabe age up to 14or15 but the important thing 2 do is make Gabe graduate middle school and go 2 high school give him a omen gym teacher who is blonde and played by Jane lynch or Kate Todd
stabby
Posted 08/14/12 at 19:23:35

4 anothe ideal let shane harper join the cast of good luck charlie
stabby
Posted 08/14/12 at 19:20:25

the new baby was a boy his name was Toby there is only gonna be 4 seasons or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 but they could have a 6th baby it would be a twist 4 the show everyone would be shocked like how is it possible it would would shock the world if you need ideals for the show open up a site where everyone could give there ideals it could be a process 4 the show if you have no ideals listen 2 me i have good ideals 4 the show
Megan
Posted 06/29/12 at 10:40:27

Is there gonna be more good luck Charlie's after the baby is born well I've seen I was just wondering of there is gonna be more Good Luck Charlie's because I love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💙💙😄😄😄😄😄😜😜😜
Izabella
Posted 06/04/12 at 16:08:11

I love good luck Charlie its my favorite show on Disney channel I'm excited to see whats going to happen with the Duncan family since there going to introduce the 5th baby but I'm not sure if it will be the final season!! If it is it's to early for it to be!!!!!!!