Covert Affairs

Covert Affairs Renewed For Third Season

USA is bringing back the spy drama for 16 more episodes.

September 15, 2011

USA Network announced today that Covert Affairs has been renewed for a third season. 16 new episodes of the summer spy series have been ordered.

The show, which follows a budding CIA agent with above average linguistic abilities, is currently on break in the middle of its second season. It will return for its back-end of six episodes on November 1.

No time frame has been announced yet for Season 3 of Covert Affairs, but if the show keeps with its trend, expect it to return in June or July 2012.

Barbara
Posted 09/06/12 at 15:12:14

Great show... I hope it runs for a long time. I love Annie and Simon's interactions and chemistry. I hope he is not written off. USA rocks...
Daphne of Waldorf, MD
Posted 08/30/12 at 10:19:12

I love Annie and Simon together. Maybe there is a possibility for them to work together!!!!!! I enjoy the complex spy situations, as well as Annie and Auggie's friendship, and being there for each other. Covert Affairs is a great show!
Carol Evans
Posted 08/05/12 at 11:45:08

I watch Covert Affairs every week and am an ardent fan, no matter when it is shown. Then I watch the reruns and the internet clips whenever they are on. Keep them coming please.
Margaret
Posted 07/25/12 at 01:52:13

Regular network TV has bored me but I found myself waiting for the USA series. I love Covert Affairs, Royal Pains, Suit and Common Law is growing on me...Keep up the Good Work USA...Remember JAG has produced 2 hits shows...NCIS and NICS:LA...
mike lannen
Posted 07/12/12 at 01:56:32

you need to update information on this show, it has already started it's summer run
gary
Posted 07/06/12 at 10:43:09

Can't wait for it! Just found it and fell in love with it. It's like a breath of freah...and exciting...air. Some of the most original stories and characters. This is a real winner.
dan yu
Posted 05/19/12 at 17:00:53

i am a big fan for this show from china.cann't wait to see for the new season.
Bill in Baltimore
Posted 05/13/12 at 18:42:56

I'll be recording every show - LOVE the
Show

Tina
Posted 04/19/12 at 18:34:01

I hope the new season will be back to the origial day and time. I can't watch it at 11:00 at night. I hate it when you find a good show and the network moves the time and day.
James
Posted 04/19/12 at 04:28:51

I have watched every since I saw the first promo and waited impatiently for the series to start. I have enjoyed every episode. I can't wait for next season. I seem to rember that it had short season between the regular seasons between season 1 and 2