Being Human

Cancelled

Being Human Renewed For Season 3

Syfy has ordered 13 more episodes of the supernatural drama.

February 8, 2012

Syfy announced today that it has renewed its supernatural drama Being Human for a third season. The series, which returned in January for its sophomore season, has continued to be a solid performer for the network, so far seeing an increase of 15% in total viewership over its freshman run.

13 new episodes have been ordered for Season 3 of Being Human, which matches its typical season length. The show follows three roommates - a ghost, a vampire, and a werewolf - trying to live normal lives in society.

JANET GAMBA
Posted 03/27/14 at 13:13:47

HAVE YOU PEOPLE LOST YOUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IVE GOT ALOT OF MY FRIENDS WATCHING IT!
Amanda Moreland
Posted 09/13/12 at 10:49:39

Found this show six months ago by misstakr absolutely love it can't wait to see the next season I love the story line love all the actors ;)))) pray we get to see how it all unfolds if one more of my fav's get canceled I'm going to cancel them lol ;)!!!
Hiway Dave
Posted 08/05/12 at 01:33:34

Happy to hear this. Being Human is an interesting take on the supernatural and their interactions. Looking forward to enjoying another season of this show.
Bev O'Connor
Posted 04/25/12 at 15:33:13

Thank you so much!!! Love this show. It's what I look forward to all week I relax with a glass of wine and leave reality behind. AWESOME!
Susan
Posted 03/06/12 at 06:58:40

So happy the show is renewed! Such a great show!
Karen
Posted 02/21/12 at 07:35:30

This is awesome. I saw, and loved the first season of this show, which is from Britian. When I heard it was being remade for a US audience, I was very pleased. They have kept very close to the original series, but added some new and interesting twists. It is very cheeky and edgy. It might be a little too bloody, with adult content for small children. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.