Mike & Molly

Mike & Molly Renewed For Season 3

The sophomore sitcom will return for the 2012-2013 season.

March 14, 2012

CBS announced today that comedy Mike & Molly has been renewed for a third season. The network also announced a slew of other renewals, but the show's lead-in, Two and a Half Men has not yet been confirmed to return. CBS has only stated that discussions are ongoing regarding future seasons of the show.

Mike & Molly has fared well following Two and a Half Men on Monday nights for the previous two seasons. The show manages to hold a good portion of its lead-in's audience on a regular basis, which has kept CBS competitive in the 9:00-10:00pm time slot.

Frank & Kathy
Posted 12/13/13 at 15:26:57

I always like the show alot, until this year. It reminds me of the Lucy shows, way to much slap-stick comedy. To much of just Molly. Her dropping her teaching job to become a writer, not a stroke of genius there. I believe it will go down in a hurry. It's like watching I Love Lucy reruns. It was once the best TV show on.
Judy
Posted 10/24/13 at 20:12:00

I really like Mike and Molly, but I am starting to get concerned by how much weight Melissa has put on..I think she is so very funny and I would love to see her stay around alittle bit longer..I love the show.
Donna
Posted 09/30/13 at 17:52:38

We look forward to this show every Monday night.Its my favorite show.
joe
Posted 09/30/13 at 14:55:01

brain you're an ass hole!
ashley
Posted 09/26/13 at 18:55:59

please put the show back on for my mom shes devastated.
kathy
Posted 09/23/13 at 14:05:21

I love Mike & Molly !!! It's my favorite show! I couldn't believe it was not on the awards last night! Everyone of the actors on that show should have been nominated. So glad it's back, yay!!
Sandy Coughlin
Posted 09/22/13 at 20:20:28

Me and my husband LOVE Mike and Molly. Please bring back this great show.
Jean Rush
Posted 09/20/13 at 06:13:12

It is soooo funny get a life thin people fat is were it's at they are beautiful Mike and Molly I love love love the show.. Jean from Philly
kathy
Posted 09/16/13 at 14:11:26

have waited all summer for this show to come back. hilarious!! have loved it from the start.
Patricia and Jay
Posted 09/02/13 at 20:45:35

We have loved Mike and Molly ever since it first appeared. It shows that even though people have weight they don't have to give up on life of love. It also shows that in America, people are having to double up as a family to get by and make it regardless of how many jobs they have. It is tough and they seem to find a way to show that families make due and still get along. The family is fun to watch, believable, and while they are not all perfect, they care about one another. The show is witty, comical and rewarding to watch. Keep up the good work and thank goodness for another season, we love it!!