NCIS

NCIS Renewed For A Tenth Season

The naval investigation series will return for the 2012-2013 season.

March 15, 2012

CBS has renewed NCIS for a tenth season. The pickup was a no-brainer for the network, as the long-running naval-based crime procedural has continued to perform well on Tuesday nights. So far in its current ninth season the show has been averaging an impressive 3.9 rating among adults 18-49, which is roughly on par with last season's performance.

Also renewed was the show's spinoff, NCIS: Los Angeles, along with eight other dramas including The Good WifeCriminal Minds, CSI, Hawaii Five-0, Blue Bloods, Person of Interest, and The Mentalist.

linda ibarra
Posted 10/25/13 at 10:13:36

I am now in the year 2013, and NCIS of all the TV detective shows that I watch, is by far, for me, fantastic. I like it as it is now, great. I do hope they shall continue. Linda from Montevideo, Uruguay. )A lot of my friends also enjoy watching it. )
Super Fly
Posted 12/31/12 at 12:38:37

Ncis is the greatest tv show sense the old school invesigator tv shows from the70&80.and i hope they keep the cast they have rite now they are perfect at thair roles .this show is just a great show to watch....................................................keep up the great work NCIS.
Cat Fry
Posted 11/26/12 at 10:46:42

I would like to see them add another agent...just in case someone wants to retire...a backup...like Zack Lively who seems to meld well with them a few years ago. Some newbie agent...should always have a backup plan. This show, like CSI, could go one for years if they plan it right. I'm well past the 18=49 demographics...but its always been a fav show of mine.
cardo
Posted 10/04/12 at 16:22:33

considering starting to watch it from the beginning right the way through hoping that at the time ive finished they will have done the ending or on the final season, good idea?
Kareden
Posted 09/08/12 at 07:39:21

I'm not in the 18-49 age group, but NCIS is one of my favorite TV shows. Thanks for renewing it....hope its renewed for many years to come.
Corinne
Posted 07/23/12 at 16:05:05

I am so relieved that NCIS has been renewed! It is undoubtedly the best show on television. ! It is so great to be able to sit down and watch a show with a plot.It keeps you guessing and wondering who did it! Wow! Using your brain, what a novel thought. (unlike those stupid reality shows that bore you to death!!)

Congratulations CBS, on a job well done!
Colin Johnson
Posted 06/24/12 at 01:34:39

So l just have to wait till the Autumn.
But concerned for Ducky, the man from U.N.C.L.E
can't just go from a heart attack!
Brill programme, please keep it going.
aj
Posted 06/22/12 at 09:05:26

i hope that all of them come back
Crystal
Posted 06/20/12 at 08:19:02

Love me some mcgee hope it comes back soon
Marilyn Lee
Posted 06/13/12 at 19:41:53

I love watching the re-runs!!. These people are my
"friends". They are unique characters. Serious plots
but with humor and zaniness too! I DON'T care for
Jamie Lee Curtis on some of the Tuesday Night episodes.