Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen Renewed For Seasons 11 & 12

Fox has ordered up two more seasons of the cooking competition.

April 12, 2012

Fox has announced that Hell's Kitchen has been renewed for two more seasons - its 11th and 12th. The pick-up comes ahead of the show's tenth season premiere, which is set for May 29, 2012.

On the air since 2005, Hell's Kitchen is a competitive culinary series where up-and-coming restaurateurs are put to the ultimate challenge in an intense cooking academy. Throughout each season, the young chefs attempt to prove they have what it takes to earn the coveted black jacket.

glen
Posted 02/25/13 at 00:45:48

Season 11 starts march 12 2013. Which is a tuesday night.That is in canada.
Mary
Posted 02/15/13 at 19:09:31

Has anyone heard yet when season 11 will be airing? It seems a lifetime since season 10 finished
Zachary Uram
Posted 02/07/13 at 00:15:46

My favorite show is honey boo I love men in tight clothing also
Anthony Babbitt
Posted 01/31/13 at 19:55:46

Gordon Ramsey is a genius. I love every show he has come out with dealing with food (sorry Gordon, stay out of the hotel biz).... I especially love Hell's Kitchen, and am really anxious to see the next season. I guess only people who are in the biz can truely appreciate Gordon Ramsey.
Jenna
Posted 01/15/13 at 06:01:51

I love this show and can't wait for season 11 to start I live in England and Gordan is know for his rants he's fab!!
PrettyNikki1st
Posted 10/21/12 at 22:47:37

Can't wait for season 11 to film. I was at the taping for the 1st episode and this season has a lot great people. This is going to be a great season.
Zachary Uram
Posted 09/12/12 at 10:11:29

I love this show. James you are a douchebag you moron!
Taylor
Posted 05/14/12 at 15:30:08

This show is hilarious! If you've ever watched anything with Ramsay in it on the BBC, you'd know he's not really like that. It's just for the show. It's called Hell's Kitchen. Not Let's All Get Together For Tea.
James
Posted 05/02/12 at 18:56:58

Eh this show is truly garbage Gordon is such a douchebag