Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time Renewed For Season 2

The fantasy drama will be back for the 2012-2013 season.

May 10, 2012

ABC has renewed freshman drama Once Upon a Time for a second season. The renewal comes alongside a slew of other pick-ups by the network - Castle, Revenge, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, The Middle, and Suburgatory will also be back for the 2012-2013 season.

Once Upon a Time, a fantasy drama that takes place in two different worlds - one based on fairy tales and one based in reality, has been a strong performer for the network since premiering last October. It has averaged an impressive 3.2 rating among adults 18-49 in its Sunday night time slot. Its Season One finale is scheduled to air this Sunday, May 13, 2012.

(Source: ABC Publicity)

Shirley
Posted 03/17/13 at 13:59:25

Love this show! It is my fav! I actually found it by watching the first season on netflix. I absolutely fell in love. I plan to watch it each week now on tv and cannot wait for each new episode to air!
DAVID DICKINSON
Posted 08/20/12 at 11:00:29

Amongst the good shows that get cancelled,I'm glad to see "the powers that be" have seen fit to renew this surprisigly excellent show...........Dave.
Susie
Posted 06/29/12 at 15:14:57

Love the show. Finally,something I can watch with the family.
Jilliebean
Posted 06/14/12 at 09:32:46

I love this show and am anxiously awaiting its return. It is so refreshing to watch a real family show again. It is fun for all!
Natasha
Posted 06/07/12 at 12:58:47

AH!! Honestly one of the Best shows I've watched! Its amazing and I'm truly glad that its been renewed.
unluckily Alcatraz did not have the same fate.
onyx
Posted 05/15/12 at 16:09:22

YAY!!!!!!!!
Cindy
Posted 05/15/12 at 10:05:04

So glad "Once.." has been renewed! I love this show. I agree with Nicole - showing reruns in the middle of the season is a real let-down. Almost as bad as getting a message that your show has been pre-empted due to a special report or something.
nicole
Posted 05/14/12 at 20:36:47

I really hope by next season they will have learned that we faithful tuned in every week. Their numbers dropped dramatically when they took 2 or 3 weeks and aired reruns. This show is an absolute favorite of ours and I hope the ending of season 1 was not the last we will see of our fairytale friends!!
Lindsay
Posted 05/14/12 at 17:58:51

Thank goodness! I was checking every day to see if it got renewed! I was so nervous haha this is the best show! Thank you for renewing it:)
Kennith
Posted 05/14/12 at 17:42:59

Im glad, I thought it was going to be bad but I was wrong, it's very good and I can't wait for season 2 to find out what happens next.