The Game

The Game Renewed For Season 6

BET is bringing back the dramedy for another season.

May 15, 2012

BET has renewed The Game for a sixth season. It will be the show's third season on the network since moving from The CW in 2009.

Four episodes remain in Season 5, which is scheduled to air its finale on June 5, 2012, wrapping its 22 episode season. Another 22 episodes are expected for next season, but no premiere date has been announced as of yet.

(Source: Twitter)

latocha k.
Posted 05/11/13 at 18:16:01

This show sucks.They need to bring Merwin back(Melanie and Derwin)!The game is not the same.Don't like.Thumbs down.
Carolyn
Posted 04/04/13 at 17:05:37

I gave the fist episode a chance and while it wasn't terrible it was bad enough for me not to return if they was smart they should have had a spinoff and called this moving on from the game or something like that.....giving it a thumbs down
C.a
Posted 04/04/13 at 01:15:31

I'm so mad the last 2 episodes and I I'm so disappointed they should've never taken off Melanie. I will no longer be watching
tme
Posted 03/07/13 at 15:39:31

I'll miss the old cast but I'm still gonna give it a chance. Hope I'm not disappointed.
Lotacha
Posted 02/11/13 at 18:30:13

The original cast members are what made the show a hit. I plan to watch, but don't think the show will be good without the ones who left. If this is the case, I will find something else to entertain me.
WPW
Posted 01/28/13 at 16:53:47

I'm watching!!!! Glad season 6 is around the corner. Support BET!
Bobbie
Posted 01/28/13 at 10:40:09

I think everyone should give the show a chance, for season 6 remember their are other chracters that make up the show as well whos acting is great! just hate to see another great black show cancelled, tired of all these realities shows, bring back real TV.
busagirl
Posted 01/24/13 at 16:05:36

I agree with the other posts the show used to be so interesting now it sucks. I never used to miss a show but now not so sure. The show was sooooo good when it first started. What will they say happened to melanie and derwin?
Lynne H
Posted 01/23/13 at 16:17:58

Tia chose to leave because they wanted to drop her down to a reoccurring character. The whole story line came from her and ding dong Davis. First they cut Kelly out of The Game and now Jason"Coby bell" is just a reoccurring character as well. This will be the first season I will not watch The Game! They need to bring back the "ORIGINAL" characters and it needs to be like it was in the CW.... If they don't, I guarantee it will be cancelled for its low ratings!
Patricia
Posted 01/22/13 at 18:23:01

Well It's to bad that Melanie & Derwin will not b returning. But I watch d show for Malik... To me he makes d show interesting.... Now Tasha has found d love of her life and up pops pumpkin head (Rick Fox).... Now I totally disagree with Jason staying married to Brandy..... YULK!!!