The Glades

Cancelled

The Glades Renewed For Season 4

The police procedural will return to A&E in 2013.

September 13, 2012

A&E has announced that hit drama The Glades has been renewed for a fourth season. Production is expected to start shortly, with a return to the air in 2013.

The show's 10-episode third season, which ended last month, averaged a strong 4.1 million total viewers, which is up roughly 5% from season 2. There is no word on the number of episodes ordered for season 4 of The Glades.

Linda
Posted 08/31/13 at 05:17:30

Please bring more episodes out of this wonderful light hearted show, Hubby & I love it thankyou
Telly
Posted 08/30/13 at 06:44:25

You have to bring the show back for season5.I've watching since it started and a huge fan
Sue
Posted 08/27/13 at 16:42:24

Love the show!!! Please bring back for season 5......i hate cliffhangers and this one had me on the edge of my seat...
Sherry
Posted 08/26/13 at 22:30:07

Please tell me this show has been renewed? Very good show!Keep it coming. When does it come back? I can't find that information.
theresa floen
Posted 08/26/13 at 19:49:28

is this show back for anther season! please ! please!hate this last minute of this episode tonight! help!
Jocelyn swayze
Posted 08/26/13 at 19:29:44

I love The Glades , it's a wonderful show
Delia
Posted 08/18/13 at 12:20:09

So refreshing!
We loved it.... Here in the middle of the jungle, between Costa Rica and Panama...
Keep on doing what you do , is different and great acting....
Pamela
Posted 08/06/13 at 08:43:12

I liked the show when it started. Last year I realized that Jim is a rude and irritating person. Walks around in grunge clothing and respects no one. The show is dragging in the worst way. His life always hinges on Cally and what her ex is doing. I have hung in there hoping this show would pick up. But it has not. If I never see this show again, I will be missing nothing.
Donna Burke
Posted 06/15/13 at 19:48:36

Great acting , light funny but still lots of drama and a great story of relationships, just fabulous all the way around love this show!!!!f
Carmen
Posted 05/22/13 at 07:45:01

do not end this show i love it ,looking forward to watching it again