Covert Affairs

Covert Affairs Renewed For Season 4

The spy drama has been picked up for 16 new episodes.

September 25, 2012

USA Network announced today that it has renewed Covert Affairs for a fourth season. The Toronto-produced drama was picked up for 16 episodes, although no time frame has been set for its return.

The network also announced renewals of White Collar and Royal Pains for additional seasons.

carole counce
Posted 06/30/13 at 18:08:39

I love covert affairs thanks for keeping it on
Kay Hosey
Posted 06/24/13 at 17:36:19

I'm waiting.....any start date yet? This is a super series....for both sexes. The only problem is the dorky music ... Too old time James Bond. The series deserves much better. It turned my husband off and I forced home to give it a chance and bingo...he likes it BUT every time it comes on I have to hear him say James wanna be just to tick me off.
mike
Posted 05/29/13 at 05:23:28

Yes the mucky mucks running this show have done the right thing and renewed it. I do not understand this being the last week of may that a start day has not been given. The sooner it is told the more people will watch it. MKL
Sharon
Posted 05/03/13 at 15:40:33

This is a very well written and acted show. Please do not cancel this show. It is one of the few that I find interesting. I look forward to each new episode.
John ferguson
Posted 04/24/13 at 19:42:04

When and what Chanel will it be on. One of the best shows on tv.
Christine
Posted 04/21/13 at 16:47:52

Please renew Covert Affairs !!!!
Debbie Young
Posted 04/09/13 at 13:04:09

Hello, I picked up somewhere, that the 4th season would begin some time in late May or was it June, 2013. I can hardly wait; I scheduled my life around seeing your series, and at worst I DVR'd it once in a while. I know it takes a. heap of work to bring your show to this viewers, so you deserve all our gratitude. +\- one month to lift off....:) :) :). Sincerely, Debbie
Jim
Posted 04/02/13 at 17:39:12

My wife and I watch this all the time. KEEP IT!
Wendy
Posted 03/28/13 at 19:10:52

love this show
hurry up and bring it back for the forth season!
GeorgiGirl
Posted 03/25/13 at 20:07:52

This show is great. Cannot wait until it comes back on. It's one that my husband and I can watch and enjoy together. As good as other prime time top shows. It's worth watching, and it's a fun show. Love it! Watched since day 1.