Haven

Haven Renewed For Season 4

The supernatural drama will return in 2013.

November 12, 2012

SYFY has announced that Haven will return for a fourth season. The network has ordered 13 new episodes of the supernatural drama, which will return in 2013.

The series has continued to be a strong performer in its third season, so far averaging its best ever ratings in the Adults 25-54 demographic. Five episodes remain in the current season before it wraps things up in late December.

No exact date has been announced at this time for Season 4.

BJ
Posted 03/24/14 at 03:08:34

LOVE HAVEN, PLEASE DON'T CANCEL
mannokee
Posted 01/18/14 at 04:07:27

Love the layout of this show
You have great story lines
Keep it up.
carly
Posted 11/03/13 at 14:42:04

think this show is good i hope it gets a fifth season and duke is hot and i hope jennifer stays as his gf
David Young
Posted 09/29/13 at 17:10:59

Earlier today, I was speaking with a woman who has worked as a background/extra on several Haven episodes, and she said she'd been contacted by the casting agency to let her know that they've already given the green light for a fifth season of HAVEN!
I can't wait for the Season 4 episodes to start airing here in Canada!!!
Megan
Posted 09/19/13 at 18:47:45

I actually live right in the area that Haven is filmed and my old middle school was actually featured in some of the episodes as the 'High School' in Haven. I pass the 'Grey Gull' every morning on my way to high school and have watched them film some of their episodes. Cool stuff I must say. I've seen them filming their new episodes walking home from school and it was pretty exciting to see some of my favorite characters in person, especially since I am such a big fan of the show. 'Nathan' was all wrapped up in a huge winter jacket talking with some of the security about something when my friend I were walking past the set. It is just a funny thing to see such a tall guy in a puffy winter jacket. The things they were filming seemed interesting but I don't want to give stuff away. Can't wait for the next season!
Sthor49
Posted 09/06/13 at 07:49:15

I love Haven and glad to see a 4th season.
alex
Posted 08/15/13 at 17:11:27

I have been waiting and watching for the new season.Haven is a great show.When is the new season going to air?
Vivian moody
Posted 07/28/13 at 13:07:22

This show,is far most one of the best shows on tv. I love duke, who brings balance and fun on the show. This show should produce 22 shows a season and not broken up. It's frustrating waiting so long to wait
Vrivian
Kyi young
Posted 07/22/13 at 20:53:18

If you cancel this show please replace with an new Star Trek or stargate show please
Barbara
Posted 07/14/13 at 14:42:31

Please start Haven,,,it is a great show with great actors