Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Necessary Roughness

On Air: Jun 29, 2011 - Aug 21, 2013
Network: USA

Necessary Roughness Renewed For Season 3

The drama will return with 10 new episodes later this year.

January 7, 2013

USA Network announced today that Necessary Roughness has been renewed for a third season. The show is one of six summer original series pickups recently issued by the network - the others include SUITS, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, White Collar, and Covert Affairs.

USA has ordered 10 new episodes for Season 3 of Necessary Roughness. A premiere date is not known at this time, but the show still has the back half of its second season set to resume later this month on January 23, 2013.

Posted 08/23/13 at 07:06:17

Awesome shows: Necessary Roughness, Covert Affairs, Suits, Royal Pains, Graceland. Renew all these amazing shows!!!!
M.A. Keller
Posted 01/24/13 at 22:19:02

My husband and I were big fans of Necessary Roughness until tonight when we viewed Mr. Brooks' advertisement, celebrating Roe vs. Wade 40th anniversary. This sickened us and we'll not watch the show again. There are consequences for bad career decisions. This is our "Choice!" I could never watch the show with the same feelings after seeing this ad.
Posted 01/22/13 at 15:51:16

Love all these shows and agree that Fairly Legal and Mob Doctor deserve a chance too!
Posted 01/08/13 at 17:29:38

I really loved Fairly Legal, and am disappointed that they chose to cancel Mob Doctor and Emily Owens
Kerry Christopolus
Posted 01/08/13 at 16:20:54

Agree with all of the above, except for Burn Notice and Royal Pains does nothing for me, but love the others. But still angry that The Mob Doctor was just cancelled along with Fairly Legal! They were just as great as Covert affairs, and better than Necessary Roughness. Come on!
Posted 01/08/13 at 01:52:43

Necessary roughness.Covert Affairs, Suits, Burn Notice, Royal Pains and last but not least White Collar are all great shows and am glad the networks are keeping them. It is about time correct decisions were made. Still room for improvement. MKL