Ghost Hunters

Ghost Hunters Returning For Ninth Season

Season 9 kicks off January 16 with a new team member.

January 11, 2013

Syfy has announced that Season 9 of Ghost Hunters will be premiering on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 9:00pm ET/PT. The network's longest-running unscripted series is returning with 16 all-new episodes plus a new team member, Michelle Tate, who was a finalist on Ghost Hunters Academy 2. Michelle will be joining the team as an investigator-in-training.

(Source: TVbytheNumbers)

Wendy Sells
Posted 07/21/14 at 16:45:52

Ghost Hunters please come back on Television because I have missed you guys because on June 12th at nine oclock you did not come on at all so I was wondering what is schedule as to when will the Ghost Hunters be coming back on Television again because you Guys are my Favorite program to watch at nights at 9:oclock at night and also I was checking your schedule for this month of July and nothing was said about if the Ghost Hunters is coming back on Television again and what time is the Ghost Hunters will be coming back on Television again because Ghost Hunters is my favorite program that I like so very much. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 07/21/14 at 16:37:52

Ghost Hunters come back on TV because I am a fan of yours and I always watched the Ghost hunters every Wednesdays Guys and I want to see the Ghost Hunters to come back on TV again on Wednesdays night at 9:o clock at night Ghost Hunters please come back on Television again because I have been a fan of the Ghost Hunters every day and as well as at night Ghost Hunters from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 06/28/14 at 00:51:27

with the program of Ghost Hunters will always be my favorite program to watch on Television every night because I like to watch the program of Ghost Hunters every night. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 06/28/14 at 00:48:18

I(WENDY SELLS) would like to see the Ghost Hunters come back on Television again because I am a fan of Ghost Hunters and I would like to meet them in person some time. from Wendy Sells
Joyce Schafer
Posted 06/12/14 at 23:40:25

I really miss your show. It was the best ghost show with you team and your sites and even your new equipment. If you need an "old granny" who sees and hears ghosts - I'll gladly join. Truly, this is an inherited gift from both sides of my family. Saw my first "lady" at six years old. I can't do it at the snap of my fingers but they really seem to like me! Missed at RI and Fort Delaware. Love ya!
Joyce Schafer
Posted 06/12/14 at 23:34:35

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???????? Very best show all week. I love the team, theme, how you treat the folks who are scared, etc. Hey, I'm an old granny I have been up to your office but you were out on assignment and tried to catch you at Fort Delaware but missed that too. My son lives in RI so no problem. I truly can see and hear ghosts - actually it's an inherited family trait.
Joyce Schafer
Posted 06/12/14 at 23:27:51

BEST show ever on ghosts. I actually see and hear ghosts and love to gain more insight by watching your shows! There are still lots of places to explore and no other show equals your show. Your team is likable and interact well. If you need a granny to help just contact me!! I'm retired and could travel with you. My son lives in RI and knows a lot about Block Island. Love you all!!! Come back!!!!
Carol Benson
Posted 06/10/14 at 15:18:15

Love the show. went is the new show come on for 2014. fan carol
herminia
Posted 03/26/14 at 17:05:13

please bring back ghost hunters and the hunted collrctor
Marlene
Posted 12/13/13 at 17:31:55

Where is GH?? Always looked forward to Wed nights & watching the TAPS team. Now Wednesdays are big disappointment. SyFy network please respond.