Ghost Hunters

Ghost Hunters Returning For Ninth Season

Season 9 kicks off January 16 with a new team member.

January 11, 2013

Syfy has announced that Season 9 of Ghost Hunters will be premiering on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 9:00pm ET/PT. The network's longest-running unscripted series is returning with 16 all-new episodes plus a new team member, Michelle Tate, who was a finalist on Ghost Hunters Academy 2. Michelle will be joining the team as an investigator-in-training.

Wendy Sells
Posted 01/29/15 at 18:17:00

I would like to see the Ghost Hunters to be comming back on Tv because the program of Ghost Hunters ismy Favorite program that I really like so very much and also at nights when they are not on at all I(WENDY SELLS)have been having bad dreams about Ghost Hunters that the SYFI said that Ghost Hunters were not comming on at all so you see at nights I have been having real bad dreams aboutGhost Hunters so please have the prrogram of Ghost Hunters back on TV. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 01/29/15 at 18:05:47

Hi Guys I sure do miss the program of Ghost Hunters but the problem is there is when will the program of Ghost Hunters be comming back on Tv again with Jason Hawes and his daughter because Ghost Hunters has always been my favorite program to watch on Teleevision on Wednesdays at nine oclock so again I would like to hear from the taps crew as to when will the Ghost Hunters be back on Television again. from Wendy Sells
Carol
Posted 01/09/15 at 08:07:26

Like Granny said love how your term gets a long. how you treat the folks you get to see. I don't have any thing to see on TV. Your show is the best. come back
Deborah Hartwell
Posted 10/15/14 at 14:27:01

love gh and I really liked ghi. It was expensive to film ghi and it is understandable for that cancelation. But too loose amy and Adam ,what gives on that one. Pastor hartwell
Wendy Sells
Posted 08/22/14 at 19:03:15

Ghost Hunters on June 12th the program of Ghost Hunters did not come on at all so I was wondering How I can be part of the team of Ghost Hunters because I would like to get to know the team and work with the guys as well with Jason Hawes because I would like to know where the Ghosts are hiding at so we all can find them for sure so that the people can live in there own houses and not to be afraid at all from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 07/21/14 at 16:45:52

Ghost Hunters please come back on Television because I have missed you guys because on June 12th at nine oclock you did not come on at all so I was wondering what is schedule as to when will the Ghost Hunters be coming back on Television again because you Guys are my Favorite program to watch at nights at 9:oclock at night and also I was checking your schedule for this month of July and nothing was said about if the Ghost Hunters is coming back on Television again and what time is the Ghost Hunters will be coming back on Television again because Ghost Hunters is my favorite program that I like so very much. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 07/21/14 at 16:37:52

Ghost Hunters come back on TV because I am a fan of yours and I always watched the Ghost hunters every Wednesdays Guys and I want to see the Ghost Hunters to come back on TV again on Wednesdays night at 9:o clock at night Ghost Hunters please come back on Television again because I have been a fan of the Ghost Hunters every day and as well as at night Ghost Hunters from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 06/28/14 at 00:51:27

with the program of Ghost Hunters will always be my favorite program to watch on Television every night because I like to watch the program of Ghost Hunters every night. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 06/28/14 at 00:48:18

I(WENDY SELLS) would like to see the Ghost Hunters come back on Television again because I am a fan of Ghost Hunters and I would like to meet them in person some time. from Wendy Sells
Joyce Schafer
Posted 06/12/14 at 23:40:25

I really miss your show. It was the best ghost show with you team and your sites and even your new equipment. If you need an "old granny" who sees and hears ghosts - I'll gladly join. Truly, this is an inherited gift from both sides of my family. Saw my first "lady" at six years old. I can't do it at the snap of my fingers but they really seem to like me! Missed at RI and Fort Delaware. Love ya!