Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Ghost Hunters

On Air: Oct 6, 2004 - Present
Network: Syfy

Ghost Hunters Returning For Ninth Season

Season 9 kicks off January 16 with a new team member.

January 11, 2013

Syfy has announced that Season 9 of Ghost Hunters will be premiering on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 9:00pm ET/PT. The network's longest-running unscripted series is returning with 16 all-new episodes plus a new team member, Michelle Tate, who was a finalist on Ghost Hunters Academy 2. Michelle will be joining the team as an investigator-in-training.

Wendy Sells
Posted 04/18/16 at 01:51:39

Hi Ghost Hunters I(WENDY SELLS) was wondering when you be coming back on Television again because I am a fan of yours and I sure would like to see the ghost hunters be coming back on Television again Ghost Hunters and also I wish you Jason and your daughter good luck in the future as well and with the other guys as well. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 04/11/16 at 20:20:02

ghost Hunters when will you and the ghost Hunters be coming back on Television again because you and the ghost hunters are my favorite program that I would like to have back on Television again Ghost Hunters please come back on Television again. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 03/05/16 at 05:40:32

Ghost Hunters please come back on Television because I miss seeing the program of Ghost Hunters on Television and lately I have been really up set not to see my favorite ghost hunters on Television so please come back on television again I miss you guys as well as Jason haws daughter so please come back on Television again. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 12/29/15 at 22:49:44

I(WENDY SELLS)miss all of you Ghost Hunters and I sure hope that you all will be coming back on Ghost Hunters because I am a fan of yours Jason Hawes. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 12/29/15 at 22:43:13

Hi Guys and Lady I was wondering when will the taps team with Jason Hawes and with the rest of the Guys and with Jason Hawes Daughter because you see I am a fan of Ghost Hunters Guys and the rest of the team and also Jason Hawes I have been doing some research about Ghost in Tombstone and it is very interesting Jason Hawes. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Louise Sells
Posted 06/08/15 at 20:11:04

I would like to know when will Ghost Hunters be comming back on Tv again because I really miss the program of Ghost Hunters and I(WENDY SELLS)still miss the program of Ghost Hunters very much I would like to know when will the ghost Hunters be comming back on Tv again. from Wendy Sells
becky
Posted 02/10/15 at 15:24:17

we miss the ghost hunters. why are they no longer. we would like to know.
Wendy Sells
Posted 02/01/15 at 02:38:15

I(WENDY SELLS)am a fan of Ghost Hunters and I would like to see the program of Ghost Hunters comming back on Wednesdays on the month of Febuary on Wednesdays at nine oclock at night so what is the hold up with Ghost Hunters because I sure do miss Ghost Hunters very much so please come back on Television Ghost Hunters please from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 01/29/15 at 18:17:00

I would like to see the Ghost Hunters to be comming back on Tv because the program of Ghost Hunters ismy Favorite program that I really like so very much and also at nights when they are not on at all I(WENDY SELLS)have been having bad dreams about Ghost Hunters that the SYFI said that Ghost Hunters were not comming on at all so you see at nights I have been having real bad dreams aboutGhost Hunters so please have the prrogram of Ghost Hunters back on TV. from Wendy Sells
Wendy Sells
Posted 01/29/15 at 18:05:47

Hi Guys I sure do miss the program of Ghost Hunters but the problem is there is when will the program of Ghost Hunters be comming back on Tv again with Jason Hawes and his daughter because Ghost Hunters has always been my favorite program to watch on Teleevision on Wednesdays at nine oclock so again I would like to hear from the taps crew as to when will the Ghost Hunters be back on Television again. from Wendy Sells

(Page 1 of 4    Next>>