Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

The Killing

On Air: Apr 3, 2011 - Aug 1, 2014
Network: AMC

AMC Renews The Killing for Season 3

The previously cancelled drama is confirmed to return.

January 15, 2013

In a long-rumored move, AMC has un-cancelled The Killing, renewing the popular drama for a third season. It has been roughly six months since the network announced that it was cancelling the crime series, much to the dismay of its many fans. In the months that followed, rumors swirled that the show's writers were back to work as the network was working on a deal to bring the show back.

Season 3 of The Killing will air 12 episodes, focusing this time around on a brand new case for detectives Linden and Holder to work on. No return date has been announced, but production will start up again in February.

UPDATE: The Killing Season 3 premieres on Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 8:00pm with a 2-hour episode.

Posted 05/03/13 at 12:10:34

Good news!
Kimberly Ann
Posted 03/06/13 at 11:23:01

I'll give season 3 a try but in season 1 when this show first premiered I thought it was great to show one case and follow the characters. Then the dragged it on to season 2 before solving. The Killing really missed an opportunity, clearly on part of trying to keep actors on. Sorry but it would've been better if each season had the same detectives but a different case and family to follow. Very misleading from season 1. Also, the main lady detective deserved to have her kid taken away, she's a horrible mother!
Posted 02/26/13 at 14:49:23

It's great when you get it right. Now my friends and I enjoy our show again.
Posted 01/22/13 at 15:48:50

YEA! Finally someone got something right!!! Thank you!
Posted 01/21/13 at 21:13:30

I gave them 2 seasons...this show is crap, but awesome shows like Alphas gets canceled...No logic.
Posted 01/21/13 at 17:53:07

Excluding the irrepressible Detective Holder, the remaining cast, particularly the female lead, should be horsewhipped and guillotined, yet I look forward to each and every episode. I do, however, think the guy from Criminal Intent could have closed the Rosie Larson case over his coffee break. Det. Linden can't catch a cold.
Posted 01/20/13 at 08:20:03

The show is based off the Dutch version and the "Rosie Larson" case only was 1 season. They just will start another story.
Posted 01/20/13 at 00:35:27

Yessssss i love this show
Posted 01/19/13 at 14:54:42

In a way i'm glad its back because it was a very good story and show but i'm not really sure what they will do, as the story is meant to be based around the killing of the girl... and the story ended pretty well. Could just end up being ruined. However probably still worth a watch.
Posted 01/19/13 at 11:07:55