Supernatural

Supernatural Renewed For Season 9

The fan favorite drama will return for the 2013-2014 season.

February 11, 2013

The CW announced today that long-running series Supernatural has been renewed for a ninth season. On the air since 2005, the show has amassed a loyal following that has kept its ratings strong over the years. Since being paired with new series Arrow on Wednesday nights this season, Supernatural has seen an improvement of 15% in total viewers and similar gains in key demographics.

UPDATE: Season 9 of Supernatural premieres on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 9:00pm.

Renee
Posted 05/19/13 at 18:30:30

THANK YOU CW!!! MY FAMILY LOVES THIS SHOW, AND ARROW AND VAMPIRE DIARIES AND BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! We (and I mean my entire family- husband, daughters, son, brother, nephews- even my students) watch this show. Thank you so much for keeping it going!
Karen
Posted 05/18/13 at 04:16:32

Yes!!! I'm so happy. Supernatural is one of my favorites. I just wish CW would sign up for On Demand so I don't have to catch up on the ones I missed on my computer.
Pam
Posted 05/17/13 at 22:18:03

Way to go CW!!!!
Angie Miller Perry
Posted 05/17/13 at 15:03:36

Is there any kind of synopsis or episode guide for Season 9?
Si
Posted 05/17/13 at 03:31:31

Absolutely amazing show, my of my personal favorites, been watching it since the beginning.
I love the comedy, the action and the general dialogue is great with every character, obviously Dean and Sam but especially anything involving the Two with Crowley, cracks me up every time.
Out of all the shows i watch i always look forward to a Supernatural ep. 10/10
angel
Posted 05/16/13 at 12:40:36

its the only show I watch now!i got my son watching it & we enjoyed it together,when I thought it wouldn't return , I was actually going to cry! best show ever!
deborah bailey
Posted 05/15/13 at 17:14:33

I love this show. to the writers dont take anyone else off the show. its great just the way it is. espeically sam and dean and cass and dont take crowley off because he helps make the show. am i great fan
Isabelle register
Posted 05/14/13 at 17:00:36

Love this show!!!!!!!!!!
Isabelle register
Posted 05/14/13 at 16:59:02

My dad got me watching this show when we saw final 2episodes we freaked outmuscled dad also says I'm a great actress I would fit in the show sm and dean are in a word attractive but they r BOTH married I'm mad!!!;(
BJ
Posted 05/11/13 at 11:31:58

Love this show!! Very, very happy!