Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

The Vampire Diaries

On Air: Sep 10, 2009 - Present
Network: CW

The Vampire Diaries Renewed For Season 5

The veteran drama remains a strong performer for The CW.

February 11, 2013

The CW announced today that The Vampire Diaries has been renewed for a fifth season. Since premiering in 2009, the series has been one of the network's most consistent shows, where it has continued to be the highest rated in target demographics of adults 18-34 and women 18-34.

Season 5 of The Vampire Diaries will return in the fall of 2013.

UPDATE: Season 5 of The Vampire Diaries premieres on Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 8:00pm.

Posted 11/27/13 at 17:02:25

I love love love The Vampire Diaries and all the people they casted for the roles. I hope it never ends!!!
Posted 07/10/13 at 17:27:02

want more steven r mcqueen and zack roerig
Posted 07/10/13 at 17:24:13

hope to see more of s r mcqueen and zack roerig msw
Posted 05/28/13 at 01:39:13

love the intense nature and the twists and turns and tension......vampire diaries is a delicious cake to so happy its been renewed
Posted 05/17/13 at 20:09:04

The Vampire Diaries is my favorite show! I love it so bad and wish to be in it;)
Everything gets real interesting when I see it the new episodes. Cant wait for Season 5. ^.^
Posted 05/16/13 at 22:58:03

@Nnworld, you are correct it is one of their most viewed TV series, however most of their shows maintain a similar level of viewership. Supernatural is very close (but lagging behind slightly ever since kripke's absence), but even the new series Arrow is holding it's ground with as many views (approximately) as TVD. The majority of the CW TV series are all held to the same or similar standards with respect to expected views. So there is a tendency between shows to be at a similar level of popularity. That is what makes CW good, they give their series more of a chance than most stations.
Posted 05/12/13 at 04:21:13

I wasn't surprised TVD, is one of their, if not the most, watched shows. But I loooooooooooooooove TVD endlessly!! <3 I just hope they don't drag the storyline onto stupid directions..
Posted 02/22/13 at 01:06:18

I see, season 8 as the final season. :)
Rene Foster
Posted 02/18/13 at 01:14:02

When is the new series of Castle likely to be shown in the UK?
Posted 02/16/13 at 17:55:30