Raising Hope

Cancelled

Raising Hope Renewed For Season 4

The comedy will return for the 2013-2014 season.

March 4, 2013

FOX announced today that Raising Hope has been renewed for a fourth season. The news comes ahead of the show's upcoming season finale on March 28, which will close out with back-to-back episodes between 9:00pm and 10:00pm.

The show will return for the 2013-2014 season, but no specifics have been announced at this time.

UPDATE: Season 4 of Raising Hope premieres on Friday, November 8, 2013 at 9:00pm.

Pat
Posted 03/05/14 at 08:00:33

Please do not cancel this series! It really is the funniest thing that has been on British television for years, and my family would miss it so much. It is so well written, and the cast are superb. Please, another series !
Kat
Posted 02/27/14 at 17:49:05

i love raising hope... and because Greyson Chance played in it lol. i like it anyways my favorite is maw maw:D
Bay
Posted 02/15/14 at 18:52:52

Raising Hope is the greatest show of all time! At the end they all make up and have a great ending. Like that one episode where they were worried about getting into fights because they thought Hope would end up like Lucy (hilarious episode) but at the end Jimmy says something like "We may fight more than other family's but we smile the most than any family." You don't see good shows like Raising Hope anymore so please please please don't let it be cancelled! My family can't wait but sit around laughing on Fridays at all of their jokes and smile like crazy for the rest of the week.
Carol Hessen
Posted 01/31/14 at 22:02:49

I just love raising hope, please don't cancel
Marc Garciaw
Posted 01/30/14 at 12:37:38

Love watching raising hope it's a great heeart warming show and very funny. I love watching this show!
Bradley
Posted 01/03/14 at 09:58:05

Love the show , I am stoked as well the most creative and live comedy I have seen in a while.
Kevin
Posted 12/15/13 at 09:47:08

Did not know it came on Friday night. Love this show. Have not seen any advertisement for the switch. Will watch for sure
junn
Posted 10/31/13 at 13:00:52

This shows hysterically FUNNY!!
Chad
Posted 10/26/13 at 14:28:18

I love this show! My friend recommended it to me and I was immediately hooked! I can't stop watching this! If it ever gets canceled I would be crushed. I watch it on netflix everyday and I've watched every episode multiple times. And I can't wait to see more!
Dalton
Posted 10/26/13 at 14:24:47

God I love this show if it ends I'm gonna have to find another show I love more the one tree hill keep this show