Raising Hope

Cancelled

Raising Hope Renewed For Season 4

The comedy will return for the 2013-2014 season.

March 4, 2013

FOX announced today that Raising Hope has been renewed for a fourth season. The news comes ahead of the show's upcoming season finale on March 28, which will close out with back-to-back episodes between 9:00pm and 10:00pm.

The show will return for the 2013-2014 season, but no specifics have been announced at this time.

UPDATE: Season 4 of Raising Hope premieres on Friday, November 8, 2013 at 9:00pm.

kelly
Posted 11/30/14 at 10:02:55

Plese bring this show back. I started watching it in Oct of 2014 and am done with season 4 and then found out that was end of the show.
Morgan Bria
Posted 10/15/14 at 15:51:55

Nooooooo
Stacey Pappas
Posted 09/26/14 at 15:06:39

You cannot cancel this show!!!! It is hilarious!!!! Ppppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee DO NOT cancel!!!!!
Kelly
Posted 06/25/14 at 23:21:23

This show is so great it makes me smile and cheers me up no matter how bad if a day I had! It would be missed and I pray the network sees the worth of this show and continues it for many more seasons!! Best comedy since friends and sinfeld!!!
Sarah
Posted 06/23/14 at 08:39:22

This show is so random and funny I love it so much canceling it was an awfull idea this show is so great I love it so much my fave caterer is Burt of Virginia I like her there all so funny and I just hope it gets renews it's a great show and I love it it's my face show plaese don't cancld it I love it so much please bring it back
Pat
Posted 03/05/14 at 08:00:33

Please do not cancel this series! It really is the funniest thing that has been on British television for years, and my family would miss it so much. It is so well written, and the cast are superb. Please, another series !
Kat
Posted 02/27/14 at 17:49:05

i love raising hope... and because Greyson Chance played in it lol. i like it anyways my favorite is maw maw:D
Bay
Posted 02/15/14 at 18:52:52

Raising Hope is the greatest show of all time! At the end they all make up and have a great ending. Like that one episode where they were worried about getting into fights because they thought Hope would end up like Lucy (hilarious episode) but at the end Jimmy says something like "We may fight more than other family's but we smile the most than any family." You don't see good shows like Raising Hope anymore so please please please don't let it be cancelled! My family can't wait but sit around laughing on Fridays at all of their jokes and smile like crazy for the rest of the week.
Carol Hessen
Posted 01/31/14 at 22:02:49

I just love raising hope, please don't cancel
Marc Garciaw
Posted 01/30/14 at 12:37:38

Love watching raising hope it's a great heeart warming show and very funny. I love watching this show!