Blue Bloods

Blue Bloods Renewed For Season 4

The cop drama will return for the 2013-2014 season.

March 27, 2013

CBS announced today that Blue Bloods has been renewed for a fourth season. The police drama has continued to perform solidly in its Friday night time slot, where it has been airing since its premiere in 2010.

Today's announcement included renewals of a large portion of the CBS primetime line-up for the 2013-2014 season. Other dramas receiving pick-ups today include The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0, Elementary, Person of Interest, and NCIS: Los Angeles. Notables still awaiting news include CSI:NY, Vegas, and Criminal Minds.

UPDATE: Season 4 of Blue Bloods premieres on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:00pm.

Regina Schohn
Posted 09/14/13 at 06:45:32

Thank you, thank you, thank you for renewing this show. I LOVE THIS SHOW. It is one of the few descent shows on these days.
Jill Gordon
Posted 09/12/13 at 08:41:41

I am so glad Blue Bloods is coming back for Season 4. I am originally from NYC, I like to see shows filmed in New York. I live in South Florida now
ann colonese
Posted 09/07/13 at 17:47:36

The NY Tines this week-end (Sept. 7and 8) did not have a listing for "Blue Bloods" for this coming season - 2014 -- It looks like it will be coming on again - but why wasnt it listed in the NY Times summary? I certainly hope it will be back - it's my favorite program - and my friends all like it, too! Please publish something about it's future in the media so we can relax!
Shirley Rogers
Posted 09/05/13 at 14:17:57

I love this show!! & I love Tom Selleck! Thanks for bringing it back.my husband & I both watch it. The PVR is set up to record it in case we miss it.
Julianna legg
Posted 08/31/13 at 19:20:57

Best show since Magnum PI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linda
Posted 08/26/13 at 23:25:27

Excellent show. If I cannot watch it I buy it. Down to earth family and the show is not afraid to display their religion. So glad it has been renewed.
Frank berry
Posted 08/26/13 at 20:35:45

You are doing everything right. I wouldn't change a thing. Keep it up!
Warren Hickerson
Posted 08/23/13 at 19:06:34

My wife and I love this show. We don't watch much T.V.
Julia Bolton
Posted 08/23/13 at 17:18:26

My husband and I have seen every episode of Blue Bloods. Our dvr is set for Friday night, Sept. 27th 9 o'clock CST. Frank is a very honorable duty bound Commissioner but most of all, he is a loving father. Can't get better than that. We miss Jackie [Jennifer Espisito] very, very much.
So excited to begin a new season.
brenda liles
Posted 08/19/13 at 16:42:10

Luv, luv this show. It is refreshing to watch a no nonsense Police Commissioner & his true American Family. My favorite weekly series. This show & Football r the best on TV from September to February. Thank u CBS.