Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

On Air: May 31, 2000 - Present
Network: CBS

Survivor Renewed For 2013-2014

The long-running reality series shows no signs of slowing down.

March 27, 2013

CBS announced today that it has renewed Survivor for the 2013-2014 season, bringing the show to an impressive 27th installment.

Today's announcement included renewals of a large portion of the CBS primetime line-up for the 2013-2014 season. Other reality series receiving pick-ups today include The Amazing Race and Undercover Boss.

UPDATE: Survivor returns on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 8:00pm.

Posted 05/19/14 at 07:48:37

Cancel this stupid show, it's the same thing every season and every episode. I've watch a few episode and realized that I am watching a show where people back stab and argue with each other, I just have to go to work and I see the same thing
Posted 09/26/13 at 07:15:29

This season is one of the stupidest ideas yet on this show. Enough bringing back supposed "fan favorites" much less their family members. Stick with fresh faces and everything will be fine.
Posted 05/07/13 at 22:37:14

I love survivor!!!!!! I have watched it from the first season and have been hooked since!!! It is one of the best reality shows on air. I was so happy to hear it has not been cancelled. I hope survivor continues for many more seasons!!!
Posted 03/31/13 at 11:37:06

Hey poser use your real name you jackoff show yourself you scared little boy if I don't like a show I have a right to say I don't it's a free country you douchebsg poser
Posted 03/29/13 at 19:23:25

Isn't the season finale and premiere the same episode now? They crown the winner of the current season and the old cast walks off. Then the new cast walks out and they start the new season. LOL. I mean, it NEVER seems to take a break. It's ALWAYS on. 27 cycles? Are you kidding? I got bored and checked out by season 5. But whatever, reality is king apparently. So thank goodness for the cable networks who are putting out their own original shows now.
Posted 03/27/13 at 22:25:04

Awesome!!! Echo bravo this my favorite