Hart of Dixie

Hart of Dixie Renewed For Season 3

The medical drama will return for the 2013-2014 season.

April 26, 2013

The CW announced today that sophomore drama Hart of Dixie has been renewed for a third season. The show has been a steady performer for the network since its premiere in 2011, and is also one of their best performing series on Hulu.

Also renewed on The CW today was Beauty and the Beast, which will return for a second season. The network has yet to announce the fates of The Carrie Diaries and Nikita.

UPDATE: Season 3 of Hart of Dixie premieres on Monday, October 7, 2013 at 8:00pm.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

barbara
Posted 03/05/14 at 17:11:32

Love the program. Please dont cancel.
teagal
Posted 01/29/14 at 11:37:52

Love this show. I'm streaming it through Netflix.
Please don't cancel this......EVER. By the way. I'm 58 years old and its the best show I've seen since Knots Landing.
Katia
Posted 10/16/13 at 15:29:13

YESSSS!!!!! So excited cant , ThANk YoU so much!!! Best show
Lizzie
Posted 10/09/13 at 17:12:18

So relieved to know Hart of Dixie will be have another season. My husband and I are totally hooked!! Can't wait to see What happens. LOVE LOVE the SHOW!!!
Faye
Posted 09/25/13 at 06:35:27

Love this show! I am so glad it will stay on the air. I love the different situations that Zoe finds herself in all the time. It's nice to know that some of the great ones are staying on air instead of all the stuff that's not family fun to watch. Thanks for giving us another season!
Tee
Posted 09/10/13 at 19:26:57

it good ti know its coming back. Gossip girl and 90210 is finish and I cant lost Zoe too.
joyce
Posted 08/25/13 at 15:45:55

Hooked on the show thanks to my daughter. Makes you yearn for small town life where everybody knows everybody. Can't wait for October. Wish I had access to more episodes of season 2. Rachel Bilson is adorable and amazed how well George Tucker can sing.
Bonnie Hitchcock
Posted 08/20/13 at 18:09:15

Would love to see Wade change-really change-and he and Zoe settle down for a real relationship.
Tim
Posted 07/26/13 at 21:39:23

I want lavon and annabeth to stay together the whole season they make the show great!!!!
shirley scharbach
Posted 07/25/13 at 17:53:23

So happy for season 3. Love the show. Can't wait til Oct. Wow. Still along way off. I need my Zoe and Wade!!!