Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Law & Order: SVU Renewed For 15th Season

The long-running procedural will return for 2013-2014.

April 26, 2013

NBC announced today that it has renewed Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for an impressive fifteenth season. The network ordered another 22 episodes of the long-running police procedural for 2013-2014.

Along with Law & Order: SVU, the network also renewed four other dramas today for next season including Parenthood, Revolution, Grimm, and Chicago Fire.

UPDATE: Season 15 of Law & Order: SVU will premiere on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 9:00pm.

Tana
Posted 04/10/14 at 15:37:44

I used to love sub but it is becoming nothing but a soap opera. It is always about poor Benson and her many problems. I would like to see SVU go back to being a police drama in which they solve crimes. Tired of seeing Benson being a nonstop victim instead of a functioning police officer
Geo
Posted 09/02/13 at 21:06:57

Just caught an episode the other day, and I really miss Stabler. It's just not the same. Glad for them that it's renewed, but it's a different show now. Also missing Criminal Intent terribly. That is, the "non-Goldblum" Criminal Intent.
john
Posted 06/14/13 at 17:13:21

I am Canadian and I really like this show. Having been sexually and physically abused myself, I like to think police would really go to this extent.
It is a horrible thing to experience as a child. I maybe naïve but, you would like to think justice is done.
lorraine
Posted 05/28/13 at 13:40:45

i cant wait for the new season the season finale was great the show keeps getting better and i love the cast danny pino is a good addition keep the show coming
jamie fitzgerald
Posted 05/22/13 at 17:27:54

I am so so so very gald that is staying on tv ever wed night I watch law and order svu I hope they never take it off the air
Rhydian
Posted 05/20/13 at 12:03:29

Haven't watched SVU since stabler left, can't take Amaro seriously, can't believe it's still going, the show ended when stabler left for me.
christina cormier
Posted 05/11/13 at 14:01:28

glad the show is returning
bub
Posted 04/26/13 at 15:51:58

Of course! They can simply recycle plots from the early seasons. After all, every episode uses the EXACT same predictable formula. This is a writers equivalent to oatmeal. Bland, unexciting, but will provide filler when needed.
Austin
Posted 04/26/13 at 15:21:00

YAY! Love this show! I knew it would be renewed!
StayStrongBoston