Revolution

Cancelled

NBC Renews Revolution

The hit sci-fi drama will return for a second season.

April 26, 2013

NBC announced today that it has renewed breakout hit Revolution for a second season. The peacock network ordered a full 22 episodes of the freshman series for 2013-2014 after an impressive debut run that has seen it become this season's top-rated drama on the big four networks.

Along with Revolution, NBC also renewed four other dramas today for next season including Parenthood, Law & Order: SVU, Grimm, and Chicago Fire.

UPDATE: Season 2 of Revolution will premiere on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 8:00pm.

Vicky
Posted 09/06/14 at 09:00:48

I cant believe you are canceling this show it is the first time in years since I really found something I like.
Sky
Posted 08/27/14 at 07:21:25

Well, that is it. I have watched Revolution from day one and I just love that show. If Revolution is no longer on WFLA, then I have no reason what so ever to watch that network again. I really loved that show. I used to watch AGT but is has become BORING. The judges talk to much and there are way to many commercials any more. If I want to watch law and order, I can catch it on TNT everyday. You left us hanging on and now you have cancelled the show. YOU SUCK ROYALY...You keep the stupid shows on for what???? Does anybody at your network have a brain or are they on drugs? Because you take a great show off to keep the mindless shows on. So from now on until you put REVOLUTION back on, I am boycotting your network and I am not the only one. You need to hire people that listen to the viewers and respect our voices. We are the ones that keep you in business.
Chyrl
Posted 05/14/14 at 19:39:45

OMG, I just heard you are canceling one of the best shows on tv. Are you guys crazy. I'm just heart sick. I really look forward to Wednesdays. When the show is on break, it's like I go through with draws till it comes back. Please rethink this decision PLEASE
Stephen Armstrong
Posted 05/11/14 at 01:45:20

Iam so sick of reality shows...who's having a breakdown ...who's in rehab..who's banging who..who can dance...who can sing........I don't care!...canceling revolution is proof of how shallow the human race has become....
Leonard N.
Posted 04/21/14 at 12:47:46

Really? ... #RenewRevolution NBC is loosing watchers if this show is canceled.
julie
Posted 04/16/14 at 17:17:57

it is April 16,2014 and the show is not on, was it cancelled? If so, I will NEVER watch any NBC program, even if I am desperate for news, I want to know why I worked hard for the past week, blocked out tonight to watch my show and it is not on!!!!!
tony rossow
Posted 04/16/14 at 10:32:45

how is it gonna get good review when nbc keeps putting specials on ? who wants 2 watch prince harrys snow trip NOBODY.....OR 2 BACK2 BACK EPISODES OF LAW AND ORDER NOBODY COME ON NBC DO THE RIGHT THING AND FINISH THE SERIES REVOLOUTION, OR YOU JUST LOST ME ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE LOYAL FAN, DO THE RIGHT THING FINISH IT...TONY
edna
Posted 11/19/13 at 19:26:16

I love revolution and the characters. In September 2013 Dish satellite dropped the network nbc so any one on that particular satellite was unable to watch revolution. I was very upset about it ,but was able to keep up with the second season by watching on the internet. I am sure many people had the same problem. Last week nbc returned and I am happily watching it again. Please give the show a chance and do not cancel it.
crowman57
Posted 06/19/13 at 12:39:16

when is the next revolution on see no 20?
bub
Posted 05/28/13 at 19:30:40

I'm going to go sneak on the set. If they can't manage to kill Monroe, I will. I'm sick to death of the guy being immortal. It's ridiculous how he survives every conceived plot, even a grenade-wielding suicide bombing attempt. It's getting silly.