Parenthood

Parenthood Renewed For Season 5

The Braverman family will return for the 2013-2014 season.

April 26, 2013

NBC announced today that it has renewed Parenthood for a fifth season in 2013-2014. The order is for a full 22 episodes, which the drama has not seen since season 2. Last season, the show only ran for 15 episodes, and before that it was 17. Over the years, the critically-acclaimed series has drawn steady ratings for the network, while establishing a fiercely-loyal base of devoted fans.

Along with Parenthood, the network also renewed four other dramas today for next season including Law & Order: SVU, Revolution, Grimm, and Chicago Fire.

UPDATE: Season 5 of Parenthood will premiere on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 10:00pm.

judy k
Posted 05/11/14 at 00:40:08

Parenthood is one of the best shows on TV. It touches everyones life in some way every week. Please do not cancel this show. It seems like we start feeling comfortable about a show and then it gets cancelled. Hope to watch this show for many more seasons.
Bonny Woodward
Posted 04/17/14 at 22:07:25

This is the only show I watch on Television. I hope it stays on the air for a very long time. All the cast are great people. My college professor required my class to watch this show a couple of years ago to see how people communicate with each other, been hooked on the show ever since. Love this show!!!!!
Molly
Posted 03/07/14 at 16:00:06

I have to to say Parenthood is by far one of the best shows on tv! It has a great cast and it just makes me feel good. I hope it stays on the air for a very long time.
Mary
Posted 02/27/14 at 11:37:00

Parenthood is the only series I watch on TV, I look forward to it on Thursday nights. Please keep renewing it. Thanks.
foreverwhalerfan
Posted 12/17/13 at 18:43:24

Parenthood is the ONLY show that I watch on T.V. Although it is the only one I watch, I feel that it has to be the BEST show on T.V. My oldest son, who also loves it, tells me that it is canceling after the 2013/2014 season.
I HOPE THAT HE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to jj (a commenter), take your head out of the sand!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susan Trivelpiece-Moore
Posted 11/05/13 at 12:15:50

I have already commented but I have more to say. I gotta say it. My husband, my daughter, and I still watch Parenthood. Love it. Pssssst. My secret: I save it and watch it twice. I never forget Thursday. Let it reign forever.
JJ
Posted 10/28/13 at 07:35:32

this is the blandest show on television. even the black people on it are white. everyone whines and complains, they're blandly neurotic, blandly narcissistic, blandly myopic, blandly stupid...come on, is this what it takes to attract white bread America? Ugh. Help. My heart stopped beating the only time I saw this show, out of sheer boredom. and holy crap, is everyone botoxing on this thing???? It looks like it.
Susan Trivelpiece Moore
Posted 10/25/13 at 02:48:57

OK ... Dax!
Susan Trivelpiece Moore
Posted 10/25/13 at 02:42:26

Parenthood is absolutely the best show on TV. I hope that it goes on forever! I feel like part of the Braverman family so it's necessary that the show rolls on. : ) The actors are great and I am going to give a special hooray for Max and Ray Romano. I could come back. evening and give a special hooray for Adam & Christina & Sara & Camille & Zeke. Im forgetting someone ... oh whooooo ... it's almost 3AM and my mind has slipped. : )
ingrid
Posted 09/17/13 at 09:25:42

yeah !!!! i'm so glad parenthood is back. I have missed this show all summer. I look forward to seeing this program again. please keep this show running for many years. the cast is awesome, its about real everyday life. can't wait when will it start ? luv luv luv parenthood. the whole family watches this show. thank-you so much. I have a daughter with AUTISM. its a great way to get AUTISM RECOGNIZED !!!!!!!!! THANK-YOU