Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Body of Proof

On Air: Mar 29, 2011 - May 28, 2013
Network: ABC

ABC Cancels Body of Proof

The crime procedural ends after Season 3.

May 10, 2013

ABC has cancelled Body of Proof after three seasons on the air. The medical crime procedural's series finale will take place on May 28, 2013.

(Source: Deadline)

Posted 11/12/15 at 11:59:45

I loved this show!!!. Wish you would bring it back
Posted 03/13/14 at 20:45:22

very disappointing!
Posted 01/06/14 at 09:36:06

I agree. I do not think the networks know what people want to see. This is one of the best shows out there. Cancel it and please leave the trash on. How stupid. So much trash out there, cancel them. Vegas and Body of Proof were the best. That is why they are gone. Makes since to me. NOT!!!
Posted 12/04/13 at 02:32:56

This is very disappointing. Our family really enjoyed this show. Would like to see Dana get another one or join the cast of another one. She deserves it.
Posted 11/07/13 at 12:33:22

Why do they cancelled shows that are good, and give us -- shows???
That's why ABC is not first in line in the networks
Posted 10/07/13 at 09:09:31

Clarifying...who are the IDIOTS? The network execs, of course!
Posted 10/07/13 at 09:04:40

Posted 09/24/13 at 06:20:55

Unbelievable!!! You make the call to canel this greast show!! So much ugly in the world and on tv, then you canel a family friendly show like Body of Proof!! Shame on you. Shame on the person(s) that made this decision!!I have never missed an episode of Body of Proof but I guess the numbers don't matter to you anymore. Everyone I know watches it too. Please reconsider and bring it back!!!
Posted 09/24/13 at 05:09:11

I am so disappointed in ABC for cancelling this show. I was a true fan and enjoyed watching. It is really sad that ABC is becomming another network that is determined to show nothing but poor reality shows that are not worth watching. It is really to bad that the all mighty dollar overtakes moral values. SO SAD
Posted 09/23/13 at 11:22:32

REALLY LOVED this show! Granted, it and Castle may have had a lot of the same story lines last season, but still, ... I really miss it! sometimes, I just do not think that the networks really care about the fans, and what WE want to watch on tv. Maybe its because it was too clean, and did have not have enough sex and infidelity, and the characters still showed unity and loyalty to each other... you know those good things that are quickly waning in this world.

(Page 1 of 12    Next>>