Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

On Air: Mar 9, 2009 - Present
Network: ABC

Castle Renewed For Season 6

The murder mystery drama will return for 2013-2014.

May 11, 2013

ABC has renewed Castle for a sixth season. The long-running drama has remained a steady performer for the network through five seasons, and recently surpassed the 100-episode milestone.

(Source: ABC)

Gretchen Oakley
Posted 03/19/14 at 14:11:40

When do the 2014 episodes begin? This is one of the best shows around. I enjoy the repeats no matter how many times they appear, but when do we get the new ones? The cast works so well together. It is a pleasure to watch actors work together so easily and look like they are having fun working with very good scripts.
Posted 09/11/13 at 15:26:57

yay! love, love, love this show -- when will the season start? I can hardly wait! I've been watching every rerun that is shown.
dorothy g.
Posted 06/30/13 at 17:49:56

so glad to hear that CASTLE was not cancelled.
Patricia Voelker
Posted 06/14/13 at 14:54:38

I was late to find Castle but am a total fan! Stana Katic is a quality actress in addition to being gorgeous. Took a while to get use to Nathan's goofiness but love the interplay between all cast members. So glad they're back this Fall.
Posted 05/24/13 at 16:14:18

Just a fun show. Will she or won't she. Tune in next season to find out Beckett's decision. I'll be there!
Posted 05/20/13 at 20:07:04

That's great to hear, love this show! I probably would have been livid if it was canceled after the ending of the season finale haha.
Posted 05/14/13 at 20:17:45

Excellent news!!!! Thank you ABC!
Posted 05/13/13 at 08:31:54

this is our favorite show and we even watch the re-runs over and over. Love the casr and everything about the show
Posted 05/12/13 at 07:35:18

I am trilled to pieces that Castle is coming back for another season everyone loves this show and they can't get enough of this show they love it so much.
Tayne Preno
Posted 05/12/13 at 05:17:24

Excellent news. I have been much dismayed by several cancellations (I'm looking at you CBS). It is good to know that at least one of my favorites is staying on the air.