Last Man Standing

Last Man Standing Renewed For Season 3

The Tim Allen comedy will return for 2013-2014.

May 12, 2013

ABC has renewed Last Man Standing for a third season. The sophomore comedy, starring comedian Tim Allen, earned decent ratings in its new Friday night time slot, where it was moved after Season 1, where it initially aired Tuesdays.

(Source: TV Line)

Brian
Posted 02/10/14 at 05:45:06

When is season 3 coming on? Althoug, I Dont like the recast I still watch the show. They should take Ryan out, he doesn't fit well with the family or the show even though its fun to watch tim Allen bust his balls
jess
Posted 10/31/13 at 13:51:00

i hate the new casting. i want the new kristen an baby daddy!!!! other then that its great for the family to watch together.. but anything with tim allen in it it's GREAT!
james sheppard
Posted 10/25/13 at 17:57:06

this show is a bright spot on television that is meant for the entire family to enjoy. I enjoy the show's time slot and with being able to record I'll never miss a episode. Tim Allen and his cast are a good fit. the cast change was a good choose for the show with the daughter and grandson to be older, which enabled the show's writers to expand the Baxter family members.
pk
Posted 10/14/13 at 13:41:45

I loved this show. Until season 2! Now it feels like i am watching That 70's Show because of the recast. I hate the new kristin and her baby daddy!
Barbara
Posted 09/21/13 at 08:59:57

I think Last man standing would get more ratings if they advertised the show...people don't know its there.
COME ON ABC, GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!
Barbara
Posted 09/21/13 at 08:57:20

Hurrah!! Love last man standing...i wish it was for an hour instead of a half hour. His comedy deals with real life issues and gives a good moral comedy.
If its not broken, don't mess with it..HEAR THAT ABC!!!!!
Dave P
Posted 09/20/13 at 18:20:22

Funny and Clean! I can sit down with my little daughter and not have to worry about language or anything else! Great Show for the Family!
Joy
Posted 09/15/13 at 06:21:25

Love the way Tim Allen's character on both his shows has raised his kids. With all the trash on tv it's great to have him back on. Also find it refreshing that they air the conservative political viewpoint. GO TIM! AND ABC!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
chris
Posted 07/25/13 at 19:02:02

Glad to see Tim and company back. Congrats to the cast!
Jose
Posted 07/07/13 at 11:24:31

It's refreshing to know the show will be back. Nice comedy. Just the right balance.