The Middle

The Middle Renewed For Season 5

The comedy will return for the 2013-2014 season.

May 12, 2013

ABC has renewed The Middle for a fifth season. The veteran comedy, which began in 2009, will reach the 100-episode mark during the 2013-2014 season.

(Source: TV Line)

susie
Posted 08/14/13 at 20:53:05

The Middle is our fav show. Can hardly wait to see each new show.....then we watch the reruns all over again with the same enjoyment!!
Please don't ever take the person who plays Brick off of the show. The show would not be the same!!
Susie and John
chris
Posted 06/03/13 at 07:41:30

WOW i love this show so much, i love two and a half men but this is a clear 10/10 for me anyone agree? :)
Eric
Posted 05/25/13 at 12:49:51

I agree with the rest of the comments here. This is a great show and my wife and mine's favourite show on TV (and she hates most shows!)
Sophie
Posted 05/23/13 at 14:06:42

Good call! I absolutely love this show. Best sitcom on TV.
Keith
Posted 05/21/13 at 14:55:11

Fun series, what Roseanne was aiming for (but ended up closer to dysfunctional sad TV). Cute characters with more down the middle family relationships.. with a sprinkle of TV magic. The writers are experienced with life and makes this interesting.
Kitty
Posted 05/18/13 at 13:06:09

Yay! Clean family fun.
Cathy
Posted 05/15/13 at 12:45:43

I sure wish ABC would give this show more backing. They push Modern Family (which we don't watch anymore) and it gets nominated for everything. This show needs more recognition and some nominations. The cast is awesome and they deserve more! So glad they had enough sense to renew it. My family thinks it is the best show on TV
Fernando
Posted 05/14/13 at 21:50:21

Yaaaay too!
Kevin
Posted 05/13/13 at 18:18:39

I'm glad it was renewed but I wonder how they will handle Axel since he should be going off to college away from home. He has to be a regular, he's too good to be part time. Then again 2 1/2 men is still great with limited appearances with Jake. However Jake didn't have quite as big of a roll as Axel does. Will be interesting to see what they do
Austin
Posted 05/12/13 at 14:24:53

Been watching since it came out. Glad it got renewed