Warehouse 13

Concluded

Warehouse 13 To Conclude With Season 5

The Syfy drama will end with six final episodes.

May 17, 2013

Syfy has renewed Warehouse 13 for a shortened fifth season to conclude the series. Six episodes have been ordered to finish off the storyline, and are expected to air in 2014.

"Warehouse 13 has been an incredible signature series for us, " said Mark Stern, Syfy's president of original content. "We are grateful to the loyal and passionate fan base and know that Jack Kenny, his gifted creative team, and outstanding ensemble cast will give them an amazing finale season."

The show currently has seven episodes remaining in its fourth season.

Darlene
Posted 05/31/14 at 17:15:10

Hate to see this show come to an end. This show keeps your attention to the very end. You never know what to expect! If they have run out of ideas, it would be nice if they would ask the viewers for any ideas they could use to keep the show going! So many creative people out there could come up with something to keep it productive.
joshwalser
Posted 05/19/14 at 12:46:31

How could you cancel warehouse13 its my favorite show I like when the team goes after artifacts and when jinxy points out when people lie
A. Birne
Posted 05/14/14 at 14:46:02

Sad to see the series being cancelled. I wonder if ScyFy thinks about the viewers.
Sad sad sad
Kim
Posted 05/12/14 at 22:13:39

I really loved this show! Myka and Pete are my favorite characters. I think this show has more than helpful, it helped me laughed when I wanted to cry. The cast was like family.
Mel Hughes
Posted 04/23/14 at 18:05:36

Whoever did this stinks. This ranks right up there with canceling Firefly. This was the last show on sci-fi I still watched. I hate losing my former fav station.
chris
Posted 04/15/14 at 13:18:47

SYFY is getting terriable . Cancelling really well written shows for reality shows and paranormal wittness creature creators. Cheep made and produced shows they dont care about real syfy any more.Syfy get your head out of your buts fans are really getting pissed off and are leaveing and have left all ready.
Ryan
Posted 03/29/14 at 21:15:44

Haven and Lostgirl are all thats left that is watchable so im sure syfy will be giving them the axe soon. we cant have a good show go past five seasons now can we? ill order them on vudu or hulu but i will not give syfy anymore of my time. Wankers!
Ryan
Posted 03/29/14 at 21:09:48

Farscape stargate eureka and this crap of waiting a year for new episodes?? what happened to the 24 episode seasons? why a network constantly cancels its flagship series and stuffs cheesy reality shows and WWE for gods sake!!! piss off Syfy im diggin CW now. Supernatural was renewed for yet another season.and theyre adding great new shows all the time and giving them a fighting chance.
Annette
Posted 03/17/14 at 15:51:38

Can't believe they are ending warehouse 13. We have been fans since the beginning. So we get into another SYFY show we really enjoy, Being Human, then guess what...that gets canceled too! Not too much left to really enjoy on SYFY any more. Guess we have to go to the local channels for great programming like Grimm & Sleepy Hollow, and cable channels like fear.net...All too bad, SYFY used to be our favorite channel...
lynn Flint
Posted 03/12/14 at 10:27:49

Funny. quirky ,original,great plots and very creative so of course they will cancel Warehouse 13 .There were so many artifacts left to discover and write about this great show could have lasted another 5 years but as SyFy seems to be self destructing that they are cancelling the show is not a surprise.