Good Luck Charlie

Concluded

Good Luck Charlie Ending After Four Seasons

The Disney comedy will end in 2014.

June 11, 2013

It is being reported that Good Luck Charlie will be concluding after its current fourth season. The Disney Channel original comedy began in 2010 and has aired 83 episodes to-date.

Season 4 premiered in late April 2013 and is expected to run through 2014. The series finale date has not been announced as of yet.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Posted 01/28/14 at 10:11:13

Im Sad That Good Luck Charile Is Ending Too. But, Look On The Bright Side. They Will Take Off Good Luck Charlie and Add On A New Show Call Lilly and Friends. I Know That Because, My Mother Works With A producer. Well, Good Luck Chairle.
sydney
Posted 01/26/14 at 17:12:36

Oh man.. Its better than these other dinsey shows with these rude people!
katon
Posted 01/25/14 at 17:50:37

noooo!(drinks milk) ahh. no!
Hannah
Posted 01/09/14 at 17:21:02

they just said on Disney that its over they better make the last show good. Disney is such a fail now
Joseph
Posted 12/08/13 at 16:14:44

The show didn't get cancelled, they are ending it. They are getting a proper ending. But I don't really see the kids going anywhere. I mean where is Corbin Blue, Kyle Massey, Raven Simone, or even the Sprouse twins?
FallenAnjel
Posted 11/26/13 at 17:50:00

It's sad when shows like this get cancelled but the kids grow up and go on to do other things and basically live life so you really can't blame them. Maybe Charlie will end up in another show and we can watch her grow up more :)
jerica
Posted 11/03/13 at 01:45:02

Man disney can't cancel good luck charlie me and my mom watch it every sunday we dvr the new episodes so we can watch it together as a form of bonding.they should cancel gravity falls and phineas and ferb or fishhooks and all the bad cartoons like family guy
anonymous
Posted 10/09/13 at 16:03:12

Hi fans of good luck charlie and good luck charlie cast
I know that shows have to cancel one way or another. But this is almost uncalled for. all I want is one more season of this amazingly crazy family show. I have never stopped watching this. I started watching this show in 2011 I loved it from the start. I've seen shows go for 5 seasons. I want that with this show. I mean it is sad. this is the only show I would watch on disney channel the rest are just junk. My last words of this paragraph would be...
Members of good luck charlie don't turn out Like miley Cyrus. Especially Bridget just don't go there.
Kevin
Posted 10/05/13 at 17:04:30

After watching many of the cartoons and kids shows on tv these days with my daughter this is by far the best kids show on air. My 3 year old adores this show. Why would you remove a show that is well liked by everyone? Especially when there's so many weird and totally wrong for kids cartoons and shows on. Please don't end this show. Good Luck Good Luck Charlie
Mary
Posted 09/03/13 at 09:11:33

Are you kidding me? Why would you do this? I watch this show with my 10 year old granddaughter, this is a clean show and now your going to take it off. I can't believe your doing this!