666 Park Avenue

Cancelled

666 Park Avenue To Air Final Four Episodes

The cancelled drama will conclude its run this summer.

June 13, 2013

This summer ABC will broadcast the final four episodes of 666 Park Avenue, the freshman drama that was cancelled last year before the end of its first season.

The remaining four episodes will begin airing on Saturday, June 22, 2013 and continue weekly through July 13, 2013.

Paul
Posted 07/26/13 at 16:41:09

I liked it, and I don't typically watch shows like that. I wish they kept it on!
Enigdav
Posted 07/21/13 at 23:13:24

This show is the best. I can't believe ABC cancelled. I want to see the story finish. ABC can KICK ROCKS!!!!
jeremy
Posted 07/10/13 at 17:35:41

Ok 3 more days and we can all talk about it with out it being a given it away thing.Thought everyone saw it.
I did like 3 months ago:P
BECKY
Posted 06/29/13 at 21:32:25

Ya really need to ask people ...666, Deception, Body of Proof, Malibu Country and the we lost Harry's Law. No notice... only if you have a computer and ck for cx shows. That sucks. Why couldn't you finish out the season like any other show. You just stop...really???? How do we apply for your jobs?? Not happy with the stations.
Jody
Posted 06/25/13 at 04:58:02

At least they deleted the spoiler for ppl like me lol why da hell do ppl keep reading a spoiler anyway just fookn stop ur curious eyes
Jada
Posted 06/24/13 at 12:22:26

I Hate your decision to cancel this show.
Claudine Sisco
Posted 06/24/13 at 10:11:14

Where can I catch up on this show's episodes?
nancy f.
Posted 06/22/13 at 18:12:47

WTF? Why culdn't they hav showed these episodes earlier? I like the series but now it's too late. If ur gonna cancel something, finish the season not show half and then later we'll show u the rest.
Jimmy
Posted 06/21/13 at 23:40:47

Air the final 4 episodes? Um I already seen them online and the last episode seems very rushed and seems like they changed it to end the series not with a cliff hanger.
Colette
Posted 06/19/13 at 11:44:19

The show was weird, I tried to watch then when I heard it was cancelled I stopped watching because whats the point! I liked all the actors in it but the storyline was hard to keep track of.