Shake It Up

Cancelled

Shake It Up Cancelled After Three Seasons

Disney Channel is ending the comedy after its current season.

July 25, 2013

It was revealed today that Disney Channel has cancelled Shake It Up, opting to end the series once the current season is up. All said and done, the comedy will have aired a total of 78 episodes in its three years on the air.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

ozzy
Posted 11/14/14 at 13:00:00

Disney is real poopy now, I miss good luck Charlie and shake it up and all those "old" shows... :'(
Ned
Posted 07/16/14 at 18:25:48

THERE SO STUPID TO CANCEl SHACK IT UP
Jadah
Posted 07/07/14 at 09:40:01

I loved watching shake it up on Fridays at 8 with my sister it made our friendship stronger.Because Cecelia and Raquel we're like sisters from another mother. I mean like the people who decided that shake it up be cancelled I freak in hate you. That show inspired lots of people across th nation. My name is Jadah and I'm 11 years old.
Kailey
Posted 06/27/14 at 18:18:05

They should have never cancled so random,that's so raven,sunny with a chance,&
Shake it up now there's nothing that good on disney the only shows that I like are jessie
Austin&ally Zapped liv and maddie girl meets world and I didn't do it
jakyra
Posted 06/23/14 at 11:24:42

you guys are so rude I looked up to that show .I even took dance class because of cece and rockey .I don't even like watching Disney channel anymore .SO THANKS ALOT MAN. BUT I HAVE TO SAY ITS GREAT THAT ZENDAYA IS IN THE NEW MOVIE CALLED ZAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
James
Posted 06/22/14 at 21:11:23

Like Shanna said, it may seem like the newer shows are TERRIBLE on disney channel but hopefully Girl Meets World will change that which airs 6/27/14
Nikki
Posted 06/11/14 at 20:48:41

If you have a dvr shake it up airs at 1am. Or if you don't you can stay up and watch it.
Shanna
Posted 05/29/14 at 15:06:17

That's messed up that was a good show and the newer shows are now TERRIBLE that I don't even watch Disney channel anymore
Katy
Posted 05/26/14 at 10:00:19

They don't even do reruns which sucks! that was one of my favorite shows.
zendaya
Posted 05/22/14 at 22:25:06

I loved shake it up but to be honest Jonas brother got to old and busy to do their show,and that's probably what happened to all the other show.but the sad thing is is that they don't show reruns of them.!!!!!