Shake It Up

Cancelled

Shake It Up Cancelled After Three Seasons

Disney Channel is ending the comedy after its current season.

July 25, 2013

It was revealed today that Disney Channel has cancelled Shake It Up, opting to end the series once the current season is up. All said and done, the comedy will have aired a total of 78 episodes in its three years on the air.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

SHAKAIYA
Posted 04/10/14 at 20:09:44

GOSH THEY HAD TO CUT THIS ONE THEY ARE RUINCG MY CHILD HOOD MEMORIES GOSH THEY CANCELLED THATS SO RAVEN TOO AND KIM POSSIBLE EVEN SO RANDOM AND SONY WITH A CHANCE DONT FORGET THE JONAS BROTHERS THATS SO MANY SHOWS PEOPLE FORGOT BECAUSE OF THEM I WISH IT COULD COME BACK ON THEN THEY WOULD GET MORE VIEWERS BUT RAVEN HAD A BABY SO CONGRATS BUT COME ON THOUGH
SHAKAIYA
Posted 04/10/14 at 19:58:52

IT IS SO SAD I WILL MISS TY AND ROCKY OMG ABOUT TO CRY SMH I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH COME BACK SOON I LOVE YOU GUYS OH NO TEARS COMING TOO SAD TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE BYE.
Lilly
Posted 01/29/14 at 17:19:33

I think it stopped because Bella was on this other Tv show or movie with chandler Riggs and she was caught sitting in 14year old chandler Riggs lap with a gown on and no pants or shorts. THANKS U VERRY MUCH
John
Posted 01/23/14 at 13:08:27

For all of you who are mad and thinking they cancelled it, it wasn't their fault, shake it up didn't get enough views for another season, that's the same reason why they cancelled so random and prank stars and etc
Shady the ninja
Posted 01/22/14 at 16:58:42

Wow this is almost as bad as when they cancelled Star Wars the clone wars I'm so mad
thomas
Posted 01/08/14 at 14:24:15

People in Disney are so dumb they cut all the great shows and come up with stupid shows to replace them. They are completely off their meds when they make these important decisions. I wish they would fire the person who is cancelling all of my kids favorite shows.
lilly
Posted 01/03/14 at 11:26:49

omg I am so mad because it end I so mad I would punch the people that ended it
alexandra
Posted 12/15/13 at 16:43:33

i hate the fact that they cancelled it ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( :p I love this show come on Disney
Renee
Posted 12/11/13 at 16:50:45

Yaaaaaa baby's Lots of typos in my things XD Sorry but like foreal dudeeee thay need to bring all the old shows back and keep half of the new shows I HATE PHINNES AND FERB NO ONE GIVES A HOT DIGGDEE DOG ABOUT THEY ASHES! Love Renee
Renee
Posted 12/11/13 at 16:47:48

I will miss my babeeee Ducie <3 Also Cee&Rocky LIKE WHAT IN THE CHEESE PUFFS IS WRONG WITH Disney like what the cheese hay! I only watch it because of Shake It up and Jessie Hey Jessie, Hey Jessie It feels like a party everyday and Good Luck Charlie. You guys are taking away to much stuff Like Corey in the house That's so Raven...Also....That Jonas show that use to come in like I understand they don't do the show anymore, but stil play the show a couple of time a week also like with that freaking Corn! ALSO WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE THAT WAS MY SHOW I WANT TO GO BEAT ALL OF THE DISNEY PEOPLE WILL A FORKING SPOON! Just taking all the good shows from us Like Hanna Montanan Even though she's twerking and I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL AND IN THE CLUB IN THE CLUB HIGH ON PRUP. So who gives a chicken wing I still love her or what ever she does no one can change her but herself! If she thinks that's right to do for herself to get money and have fun! Well guys that's what she wants to doo I miss these shows you guys need to bring the back ASPA -Renee a 14 year OLD XD