Continuum

Continuum Returning To Syfy For Season 3

The Canadian sci-fi series will return in 2014.

August 1, 2013

Syfy announced today that cop drama Continuum will be returning for a third season. The Canadian-based science fiction series was already renewed up north in June, but today's news ensures the series will also continue for US audiences with 13 new episodes in 2014.

UPDATE: Season 3 of Continuum premieres on Syfy on Friday, April 4, 2014.

(Source: TV Line)

Simon
Posted 07/11/14 at 23:22:52

Amazing show I love it and hope it never gets canceled
Bub
Posted 05/11/14 at 14:05:07

LOVED the first season. Second season was okay... third season is slowing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down and has lost the storyline. The writers are now stretching and it clearly shows. Whole episodes dedicated to flashbacks with only a slight connection to the main storyline. If this makes it to season 4 it'll be a surprise. This is taking the route of Heroes.... great start, then scramble to make more episodes than the story originally called for.
Dan
Posted 04/02/14 at 13:15:16

That's fantastic news. I was left so dangling. This is one of the best shows ever. I keep thinking about it. I hope it goes on and on and on. Love it.
Vivienne
Posted 03/24/14 at 10:16:33

Im soooo hooked. Glad they're not leaving me like this. So much more to add to this. When is it coming back though, date, month...?
jamie
Posted 03/13/14 at 14:59:07

This show deserves to be on cable.
LEGIT
Posted 02/20/14 at 09:18:53

Awesome!! Love this show!
LEX
Posted 12/26/13 at 11:59:16

I really enjoy Continuum! Rachel Nichols is dynamite! I want Rachel Nichols can get a permanent role in the next Star Trek movie. She would make a fanastic "Number One" to balance the Kirk / Spock dynamics. I just do not want them to paint her green again and cover-up her beauty. She would also be an excellent Wonder Woman for the next Superman - Batman movie or Ms. Marvel for the next Avergers Movie. She has a strong and atheletic shape. As Ms. Marvel she would not need to darken her hair since she is a blonde.
Sam
Posted 10/14/13 at 16:48:51

I am so glad it will continue. Really like this show. Sparks good conversation too.
Peruby
Posted 10/08/13 at 16:21:57

I want Kiera and Kellogg back together!
mike
Posted 08/16/13 at 21:21:06

Joe I agree with wanting Eureka back. Lucky for us we can get the complete series on Piratebay and drown our sorrows watching all the re runs for free. MKL