Million Dollar Listing New York

Million Dollar Listing New York Renewed For Season 3

The real estate reality spin-off will return for a third season.

August 2, 2013

Bravo has announced that Million Dollar Listing New York has been renewed for a third season. The real estate reality spin-off aired its second-season finale this past Wednesday, where it drew series-high ratings with 1.6 million total viewers and 829,000 in the Adults 18-49 demographic.

LK
Posted 01/27/14 at 07:57:03

When will season 3 begin?
freddie
Posted 01/21/14 at 15:41:42

Go Rayn We think you're the one who keeps the programet exiting and spreads. We hope so much that you're back for next season. Anyone would not be sea found themselves being cheated. So we can easily understand how he feels and react to it. The personality does not lack anything because any man hate and being cheated on again and again. Therefore, we Rayn will help again for season 3
Lucy Llanes
Posted 10/24/13 at 08:27:15

I would like to see Michael back on the show. He is very detailed and very informative. I feel that Frederick and Ryan are money hungry and that's all on their mind. No problem with that, just bring Michael back for balance and good background knowledge on what we're watching...
OhMom
Posted 09/23/13 at 11:59:04

Love This Show!!!My last visit to NYC I actually went to look at some of the places from the show. I have to say if I would have run into Ryan anywhere, I would have backed up and run into him again. Fredric is my favorite, were I to come across a few extra million, I would hire him in an instant!
Heidi Hansen
Posted 09/14/13 at 04:45:58

I just watched both season 1 and 2 and I love it. Fredrick has grown as a person and shown his remorse of what he did to Luis. That makes him a great man in my eyes. Ryan on the other hand, has shown to the world what a bad personality he has inside and a person without moral and good ethics doesn√łt relate to a good program, and that we do not like to watch. Your program has been seen all over the world. Keep up the great listings and well, keep Fredrick and Louis onboard. Remember people like the program, but doesn't like a low moral that he (Ryan) represents. It is a tough world in real estate business, of course it is, but if a person can't do it in a proper manner......then who wants him as a real estate agent...just how he played around in the luxury apartment without the owners knowledge...shows no respect what so ever for the client. If you keep him around you will ruin the reputation of good real estate agents in that top class of luxury in NY.
JR
Posted 08/15/13 at 20:17:33

Fredrick is a weasel!
David
Posted 08/13/13 at 17:48:13

I love the vignettes of NYC as well as the Manhattan apartments, I will be moving to NYC next year, this show is great,please keep the current 3 cast members.
Erin
Posted 08/13/13 at 13:32:25

I love this show.. Fredrick is my FAVORITE!!
DT