Longmire

Longmire Renewed For Season 3

The A&E drama will return in 2014.

August 29, 2013

A&E has renewed Longmire for a third season. Co-creator/executive producer took to Twitter earlier to give fans the good news:

"Thanks to the 5 million plus weekly fans (live+7). Young and older skewing alike! The call just came: SEASON 3 for #Longmire is a GO!"

The crime drama recently wrapped a second season that saw it continue to pull in impressive ratings with each episode.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Leahscooby
Posted 04/14/14 at 06:01:24

A rare series these days that is entertaining without being offensive. Unfortunately that will probably ensure that it is killed off and replaced by yet another reality show.
Ann Blackburn
Posted 04/08/14 at 12:06:31

LONGMIRE is a wonderful TV show. The actors are good, the script is good...EVERYTHING about it is good. As one other person mentions, it is a pleasure to see that Native Americans are getting some positive attention. KEEP THIS SHOW GOING...WE LOVE IT!!! We are sick and tired of "reality" shows replacing GREAT shows.
Rob James
Posted 04/07/14 at 08:00:47

I think this show should be capable of a long running TV series. Since no one produces westerns any more this gives an old west rugged common sense approach to solving crimes in a modern world that Walt doesn't cater to and in a setting we'd all like to either live in or vacation to. Great casting with Robert and the crew. Wishing you all the best Longmire - glad you are renewed!
Meaghan
Posted 04/05/14 at 16:39:07

My husband and I are dying for the new season!!!! When is it starting?
Joyce
Posted 03/24/14 at 18:13:32

Where's my Longmire!
Betty
Posted 03/21/14 at 07:45:57

I would have been very disappointed if Longmire was cancelled, I really enjoy watching this show. Can,t wait for the new season to start.
Mrs.Johnson
Posted 03/16/14 at 16:08:51

I can't wait for season 3. I love the show. I hope they always get good writers to keep this show going.
Marjorie
Posted 02/26/14 at 17:18:05

We are very happy to hear Longmire will be back! We are so tired of some of our favorite shows being cancelled.
Daisy
Posted 02/09/14 at 09:29:56

I really am into this show, can't wait for it to begin again, as of now its one of my favoritte shows, keep up the good work
mary
Posted 01/23/14 at 14:50:31

I love Longmire.It,s like watching Matt Dillon on Gunsmoke.Keep the show on.