True Blood

True Blood Ending in 2014

The HBO series will conclude after 7 seasons.

September 3, 2013

HBO announced today that after seven seasons on the air, True Blood will be concluding its run. The show's previously-announced seventh season of 10 episodes will premiere in summer 2014.

By the time the final episode of True Blood is broadcast next year, the show will have aired a total of 80 episodes over six years, of which during that time it was consistently one of HBO's most popular series.

JustMe
Posted 01/18/14 at 09:51:15

I'm not happy this show is ending. I've been watching since season 1. At least it's being concluded and not just cut off to leave viewers hanging though. Although, Between this show & Boardwalk Empire WTH!? What's next Game of Thrones?!
jeremy
Posted 01/07/14 at 08:23:02

its not always the network, sometimes its the writer/creator they just want to move on to new things
Karen
Posted 10/28/13 at 02:06:43

Blue Blood is one of the best shows. haven't missed an episode. The show will be missed. What is wrong with the networks....always cancelling shows that people like.
Victoria L
Posted 10/16/13 at 23:53:37

Where will I get to see my Alcide? He's the main reason I'm still watching. Maybe HBO can make a werewolf show.
Kimberlya82
Posted 09/11/13 at 16:41:00

By the way, I'm also super mad they killed Russell Edgington! What a great character to watch, played by a great actor. Than they killed Steve Newlin, also amusing! Please add another delusional vampire for next season!
Kimberlya82
Posted 09/11/13 at 16:35:34

I'm a big fan but it probably is best that it ends, storylines are not that great, I think the actors and everyone else on the show realized that to. Also, why is Sookie always irritated to have super hot guys interested in her? Warlow, Bill, Eric, Alcide, sucks to be her!
Meca
Posted 09/09/13 at 19:26:48

Wow True Blood one of my favorite shows coming to and end. I'm devastated that the show is coming to an end! Why???? I mean I wait a year for it to come on and when it does I work my summer around each episode. I'm kinda sad and lost!
Very sad!!!!!
Bill Thackrey
Posted 09/07/13 at 21:40:20

I used to be a great fan of True Blood. It really charted new ground on television. Then, a few seasons ago they jumped the shark and lost me. I find it hard work to watch it now. So this isn't unhappy news for me and, with any luck, the very talented cast and crew will be relieved to be able to move on to something new after a very successful run.
maria chiappetta
Posted 09/07/13 at 11:03:25

I'm sure gonna miss this show! I've been watching since day 1 and I would of kept watching and watching...I don't think there will ever be another show like True Blood! Can't top this one.
Sheeple Hater
Posted 09/07/13 at 00:48:26

This was a fun entertaining bit of escapism, but it's better to end it now while it's still good, rather than drag it on until everyone's bored or sick of it.
Hopefully there will be a spin-off. If only to push the buttons of reactionary homophobic morons, who seem a bit too obsessed with the infrequent man-on-man action.