Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

The Bridge

Cancelled
On Air: Jul 10, 2013 - Oct 1, 2014
Network: FX

FX Renews The Bridge

The drama will return in summer 2014.

September 24, 2013

FX announced today that freshman series The Bridge has been renewed for a second season. The critically acclaimed drama has been enjoying a successful run since debuting in July, averaging 3.65 million total viewers and 1.68 million among Adults 18-49. Two episodes remain in the show's first season.

Season 2 of The Bridge will return in summer 2014 with 13 new episodes.

Related News:

Michelle
Posted 09/24/14 at 21:11:08

I was so intrigued by the trailers for this show that I upgraded my satellite
Plan just to watch it! Just wondering if it will
Return for Season 3?!?
Sarah
Posted 08/25/14 at 19:59:43

I absolutely love this show...it's authentic, smart, edge of your seat viewing every episode!
Kevin
Posted 04/17/14 at 12:10:33

John, I think you missunderstood Caprock's point....it is not that they talk fast, but the quality/contrast of the subtitles in that they are hard to view.
cnic
Posted 02/10/14 at 16:43:38

I hope this show is going somewhere.. We will see what season 2 brings.
eddie harrison
Posted 12/05/13 at 16:53:28

best show since the shield. fx thanks for hitting another home run.
jane cheverie
Posted 10/23/13 at 10:23:35

I am confused because it says there are two remaining shows for the first season. I'm not sure we saw those. Can you tell me where I might see them?
John
Posted 09/30/13 at 13:54:19

Well Caprock, they talk fast down there. How authentic would it be if they talked very slowly in first-grade level Spanish? Or even worse, talked in perfectly refined English with Hispanic accents. I think it makes a show seem fake when they are supposed to be conversing in the native tongue, but instead speak English with a phony accent.
Caprock
Posted 09/29/13 at 11:29:14

I really enjoy the show with the exception of the sub-titles. They expect us to read the English translation, in a very small font, which has little to no contrast, as fast as a border Mex can spit it out. Even a Mexican from the City can't always understand this fast spoken border tongue. I tend to view this as a cheap quality of the show. This is the reason my wife simply refuses to watch the show with me.
Kimberlya82
Posted 09/26/13 at 22:01:59

So glad it was renewed, it seems to have great potential. I also agree that FX, AMC, Showtime, A&E, BBC have the better dramas, 4,5,7 & 9 have caused their own demise by greed!
graf1k
Posted 09/26/13 at 04:18:36

FX is on a pretty unprecedented roll. Between FX, AMC, HBO, Cinemax & Showtime, there's plenty of quality TV to be seen.

(Page 1 of 2    Next>>