Covert Affairs

Covert Affairs Renewed For Season 5

The spy drama will return with 16 new episodes.

October 3, 2013

USA Network is bringing back Covert Affairs for a fifth season. The cable network has picked up 16 more episodes of the spy drama for 2014.

The show is currently on its mid-season break for Season 4, set to return on October 17 with its remaining six episodes.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

dds
Posted 02/12/14 at 15:01:03

i used to like it but it got boring,suddenly a regular girl becomes cia spy.come on to much fantasy
Nancy
Posted 01/09/14 at 20:01:08

I hope they take the show back to where it started, and leave this whole conspiracy theory crap alone. It took away from what was a great television show, with intelligent writing, a strong female character with morals, and turned her into just another angry person, that uses violence, and justifies it.
Dj Bonventre
Posted 11/25/13 at 21:42:32

One of my favorite shows. Wonderful cast, great scenery and a lot of action.
Mike Haines
Posted 11/14/13 at 20:03:11

Did you know that Henry Wilcox was also responsible for the sinking of the Titanic and was one of the shooters of the President in 1963? If I have to sit through much more of this drivel or tune in every week only to resume the chase of Henry wilcox, I am not going to finish the season. What a waste of an hour. Now the early episodes were great which is why I have enjoyed it up to now....
Scott
Posted 10/10/13 at 00:06:27

Mike,
USA usually does 8 to 10 episodes then takes a few weeks break then finish out season. FX does it this way and your now seeing some of the Main Networks going this route. I believe they do it to keep so there isn't such a big break between season, so people dont lose interest. Who knows lol I am probably wrong just thought i share my thoughts!
mike
Posted 10/03/13 at 23:46:00

Another series that has not aired all the episodes. Only 10 so far. Where are the rest>>>> MKL:
mike