Sleepy Hollow

Fox Renews Sleepy Hollow

The freshman drama will return for a second season.

October 3, 2013

Fox announced today that freshman series Sleepy Hollow has been renewed for a second season. The mystery drama becomes the first new show of 2013-2014 to be renewed after a strong start, where it garnered 22 million viewers across all platforms.

Sleepy Hollow airs Monday nights on Fox.

UPDATE: Season 2 of Sleepy Hollow will premiere on Monday, September 22, 2014 at 9:00pm.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

LDH
Posted 01/07/14 at 10:55:54

It looks like Fox only ordered 10 episodes initially. I guess they were not sure how well the show was going to do. So we have to wait until September for our fill. Hopefully they will order a full season.
David
Posted 01/07/14 at 00:12:02

I don't get it- if the show has been renewed for a second season, then why did we just begin the "final 3 episodes"? Did not say the final three episodes of the season, merely that they are the final three episodes. They are normally very accurate about specifying when it's the final episodes of a season but normally say only that they are the final episodes when it's the end of the series.
I totally agree that the character who play Ichabod could not have been more appropriately cast. His accent, his use of the proper accent and verbiage is truly spot-on. It is also refreshing to see that for once the writers have done their homework and quote history as it happened rather then the popular misconceptions. It is the first show I have ever seen to correct the many falsehoods of Paul Revere and his midnight ride. The "British are coming" would have meant absolutely nothing since they were pretty much all British. Also the fact of it having been yelled or that Revere ever made Concorde as told in al the cute bedside stories and the rubbish poem that Longfellow composed.
It is a great show and just impressive to see history accurately told. It is also quite amusing the way Crane's character responds to all the inaccuracies told about those days. Concorde was not even a real worry as the arms had long-since been removed and hidden.
I just hope that these are not the final three episodes as they keep advertising and merely the last three of the season. It would not surprise me if they do cancel it though as it does not have a 4th grade mentality as do the Simpsons, Family Guy, How I met your mother and the rest of those idiotic shows that have taken over most nights.
Paige
Posted 01/06/14 at 18:11:38

On October 13, 2013 they announced that the show would be back for a second season.
Kira
Posted 01/03/14 at 15:11:49

Our favorite new show! So glad it's renewed. We love it!
Codeman61
Posted 12/07/13 at 05:59:05

This is a great show, with a very good and diverse cast. I am glad that Fox is giving it life to see what happens. Tom is a great Ichabod. Cheers!
david
Posted 10/25/13 at 14:31:05

great show
allen
Posted 10/25/13 at 14:28:58

I like this show because it's really good.
and I think it was a good thing that they did renew this show because it's about time people saw some real action on TV for once in an while. forget all the bad posted's from others. and I 50 years old. So quit your crying simon and john
bub
Posted 10/14/13 at 00:22:48

errr... The Walking Dead is a character study not some fantastical mix of Christian mythology and a a Washington Irving fable. There's no character in Sleepy Hollow. But rather a mix of fables. There's no comparison. The Walking Dead is an excellent drama. Sleepy Hollow is a comedy - whether it's intended as such or not. The fact that it's not... just makes it sad.
Mark Turpin
Posted 10/12/13 at 13:55:26

The major networks need to do some things out of the box as they are getting clobbered by the cable stations and even basic cable.I'm sure the people who don't like this think The Walking Dead is a lame show too.
Marco
Tony
Posted 10/10/13 at 17:32:22

My wife and I love this show! Quite entertaining. Watch it every week.