Sleepy Hollow

Fox Renews Sleepy Hollow

The freshman drama will return for a second season.

October 3, 2013

Fox announced today that freshman series Sleepy Hollow has been renewed for a second season. The mystery drama becomes the first new show of 2013-2014 to be renewed after a strong start, where it garnered 22 million viewers across all platforms.

Sleepy Hollow airs Monday nights on Fox.

(Source: Twitter)

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Codeman61
Posted 12/07/13 at 05:59:05

This is a great show, with a very good and diverse cast. I am glad that Fox is giving it life to see what happens. Tom is a great Ichabod. Cheers!
david
Posted 10/25/13 at 14:31:05

great show
allen
Posted 10/25/13 at 14:28:58

I like this show because it's really good.
and I think it was a good thing that they did renew this show because it's about time people saw some real action on TV for once in an while. forget all the bad posted's from others. and I 50 years old. So quit your crying simon and john
bub
Posted 10/14/13 at 00:22:48

errr... The Walking Dead is a character study not some fantastical mix of Christian mythology and a a Washington Irving fable. There's no character in Sleepy Hollow. But rather a mix of fables. There's no comparison. The Walking Dead is an excellent drama. Sleepy Hollow is a comedy - whether it's intended as such or not. The fact that it's not... just makes it sad.
Mark Turpin
Posted 10/12/13 at 13:55:26

The major networks need to do some things out of the box as they are getting clobbered by the cable stations and even basic cable.I'm sure the people who don't like this think The Walking Dead is a lame show too.
Marco
Tony
Posted 10/10/13 at 17:32:22

My wife and I love this show! Quite entertaining. Watch it every week.
Jeff
Posted 10/10/13 at 16:18:45

One of my favorite stories as a kid, it makes for a great show:)
natalie
Posted 10/10/13 at 05:29:46

call me a whimp or whatever but i can't watch this show at night! i love it though and will continue to watch, just during the day! LOL
Mike
Posted 10/05/13 at 17:01:30

I find it so funny that people are complaining that this show got renewed already. Probably the same people that complain that new shows get cancelled after 3-4 episodes. I like this show okay but it needs some improvement but since its a new show I am willing to give it some time... maybe even more willing since I know it will not be cancelled in week 6.
JD
Posted 10/04/13 at 17:20:23

First, it's not sci-fi. it's fantasy. Second, I really like the tongue-in-cheek moments. Nothing wrong with a little comic relief. When a show like this starts taking itself *too* seriously, it risks losing some of the audience that isn't quite as into fantasy as others. It's a good mix and I'll keep watching.