Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Full Season Ordered For Brooklyn Nine-Nine

FOX has topped up the new cop comedy.

October 18, 2013

FOX announced today that it has ordered nine additional episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. The order tops up the freshman comedy's first season to a full 22 episodes.

The network also announced that Brooklyn Nine-Nine will air on a special night following the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 2, 2014. After the big game it will be paired with a new episode of New Girl for a one-hour comedy event.

(Source: Fox)

Codeman61
Posted 12/07/13 at 05:50:29

This is a quirky show with quirky characters, and I'm glad its coming back. Its not all about Andy, the cast is what makes the show. Terry Crews cracks me up, and Andre's dead-pan character makes me laugh.
AD93
Posted 10/31/13 at 08:20:08

Most people who find this stupid and mediocre are probably just complaining because they don't have laugh tracks to tell them when the joke comes...
Anyway, good show, great characters, improving story and a terrific set of actors...
Stop Complaining
Posted 10/27/13 at 19:32:13

Don't know why people are so critical of comedy but oh well, I really like this show and hope they continue too make more. In a world taken over by reality whatev's Its good too see something not take its self so seriously. Plus the cast just works for me.
Gfire
Posted 10/24/13 at 22:14:08

They keep this mediocre crap show, but cancel We are men after two episodes. Go figure.
mike l
Posted 10/23/13 at 20:18:22

I try to watch it but the lead actor was also in the dome so I CAN NOT TAKe HIM AS A COMIC. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH ANY SHOW YET, AND THEY GOT THE OK FOR A WHOLE SEASON. WHY???
Steve C
Posted 10/22/13 at 10:53:25

Must be a generational thing. Worthless show, juvenile humor.
So good
Posted 10/21/13 at 18:03:08

This show is HILARIOUS... Andy is easily one of the funniest people of this generation and they kill it with this who... SO GLAD it got full season, I look forward to watching it every week.
Bill
Posted 10/21/13 at 12:44:24

this isn't the greatest show on the planet ..but it does have its quirky charm..kinda Barney Miller-esque....all you people who don't like it..well your probably the same people who watch all that reality..competition horsecrap..I would cancel everyone of them..talk about annoying brain-dead nonsense
M
Posted 10/20/13 at 13:36:34

I cannot believe this show is ordered for a full season...? I won't lie, I was looking forward to seeing it. Watched one episode, thought Andy was trying WAY too hard to be funny...didn't find it worthy of my time to watch...
Boston Hill Billy
Posted 10/20/13 at 03:52:33

Hate this show, couldn't even get through the first episode. Andy Samburg is just not funny.