Drop Dead Diva

Drop Dead Diva Renewed For Season 6

The dramedy will return in 2014.

October 25, 2013

It is being reported that Lifetime has renewed Drop Dead Diva for a sixth season. 13 new episodes have been ordered for a return in 2014.

The show is readying to air its fifth-season finale on November 3.

UPDATE: Season 6 premieres with a 2-hour episode on Sunday, March 23. It has been confirmed that it will be the show's final season.

(Source: Entertainment Weekly)

markeda hall
Posted 02/21/14 at 13:12:33

i live in southwest Virginia I would love to know when season 6 is schedule to appear
Bella
Posted 02/07/14 at 08:45:27

I think the whole Owen/Stacy story line is weird too. Me I am on the Jane/Owen team. Jane has out grown Grayson and is only pulled to him at Deb. I am hoping the writer will write the owen/stacy baby out of the storyline and start over. If Stacy wants a baby Fred would be a great option. Or even a mix-up of sperm at the sperm bank.
Bobalink
Posted 01/05/14 at 10:32:20

It is really cool that they film this in my town. There are two differ sound stages they use. I was blown away to also see a full scale frontal courthouse building on the set.
I always thought they used a local nearby courthouse for the outdoor shots. Great show and more fun for us locals to see nearby streets and buildings when they shoot off set.
Deva Joy
Posted 12/29/13 at 19:12:17

I really want to know when the new season starts! I thoroughly enjoy DDD and look so forward to it being back!
Victoria L
Posted 12/02/13 at 01:43:44

Glad to hear this is still on the air. I totally missed all the shows after the spring episodes. Had no clue that it was back on Sunday nights. Hope Lifetime or Entertainment Weekly will alert when the new season starts.
Yvonne
Posted 12/01/13 at 08:44:17

Omg i absolutely love drop dead diva and have been a massive fan since season 1.... I can't wait for season 6 in 2014 x
Barb
Posted 11/09/13 at 19:41:29

DDD is a great show I agree with the others about owen/Stacy story line its a weird line Jane has been hurt enough.Please keep the show going its great...
Taze
Posted 11/01/13 at 21:20:05

Wow... And to think they cancelled this show after season 4. I do wish networks would give their shows more credit. I agree... the Owen-Stacy line is just weirding me out... LOL
Ryan
Posted 11/01/13 at 13:10:21

Kimberlya82, I don't think DDD needs the promotion like the other shows, also, with the cancelation of the Client List, I home Lifetime keeps this show around.
Ryan
Posted 11/01/13 at 13:07:29

I think the Owen and Stacy story line was needed if Jane is going to move forward with Grayson. I think as fans, we like Owen, wooing Jane, the engagement, then the heartattack, then the recovery, and the wedding day. I think the writers needed to Justify Jane and Grayson being together in some way.