Justified

Justified Ending After Season 6

The FX drama will conclude next season.

January 14, 2014

FX confirmed today at the 2014 winter TCA press tour that Justified will end after its sixth season. The network's president of programming, John Landgraf, stated the reason as a joint decision between the show's executive producer, Graham Yost, and star Timothy Olyphant.

Season 5 of Justified premiered last Tuesday, meaning the show will likely conclude in 2015.

(Source: E! Online)

M Rummart
Posted 09/13/14 at 14:00:30

You should all know writers,production, actors and staff that you have given us a great ride along that amused and thrilled even as we couldn't beleive what we were watching! Thank you for at least one more season! You will never know how many people you have cheered up and invigorated as some of us have been limited by health and circumstance! So thank you and seriously don't be afraid to change your mind about season seven!
Carltonjay
Posted 09/12/14 at 14:18:57

I am a fan of the Justified series and had no idea of its'
Final Season.
I hope that it goes into syndication and that TP gets his well
deserved royalties.
I understand that TP has a charitable cause, that really supports.
Dee
Posted 09/09/14 at 22:59:05

I loved watching Justified each week and was really hoping it would be decided to air another season. Is it definitely cancelled? No chance of another season? :(
Frank C
Posted 09/09/14 at 09:02:57

Well that sucks. Best series I've ever watched.
Christie Shatswell
Posted 08/18/14 at 14:04:42

When does season 6 begin? I am so sad this show is ending. It is so different and I LOVE IT!
sandy
Posted 07/07/14 at 16:37:31

I love this show. Cant believe you,are taken it off.another good program bites the dust. When does season 6 start.
Aaron
Posted 06/22/14 at 22:35:48

Please I beg you!!! This show is my life!!! I watch reruns every night before bed, please
Pamela
Posted 05/13/14 at 13:23:11

I love this series, sorry this is concluding. The characters are realistic and interesting. They bring strains to this procedural drama not seen for a number of years. The viewship can invest in specific characters regardless of the individual's morality -- you like them or hate them -- its called investment and/or concern.
Lee
Posted 04/01/14 at 21:43:48

This has been a very well written show but it needs to come to a dramatic end while it is still holding everyones interest. I can only hope the final scene involves Raylan and Boyd meeting one last time, sitting down at a table for that final draw. It needs to be a great final scene between these two antagonists. What a wonderful show this has been. Thanks!
ZJ
Posted 04/01/14 at 14:08:01

What a shame. Best show on TV. Someone should pick it up.
Go Raylan.