Killer Women

Cancelled

Killer Women To End After Six Episodes

ABC has cancelled the drama with an early end to its run.

January 22, 2014

ABC has cancelled Killer Women, announcing that the freshman drama will be pulled after its sixth episode. The show's first season was originally planned for eight episodes, but after two unimpressive airings the network has opted to replace it with Mind Games, another new midseason series.

Killer Women will air its series finale on February 18.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Nick
Posted 08/25/14 at 23:09:20

I like that show but why you cancelled that show over reality shows???? I hate reality shows they sucks. I am hearing impaired (Deaf) man who love TV shows but hate reality shows. Reality shows really really sucks to be honest with you they sucks. We no understand the damn about reality shows. Bring that frigging show back Killer Women
evita
Posted 08/24/14 at 23:03:10

this was a great show, I can't believe it was cancelled. what a disappointment - who is making these bad decisions and cancelling good shows? shesh!
Rick
Posted 06/20/14 at 20:16:20

Hto agree with the others, I almost didn't watch it because of the name. Very good show, just need to bring it back with another name. Maybe Molly Texas Ranger, Parker might be confused with C.D. Parker on Walker. Just bring it back.
Fannie
Posted 06/10/14 at 11:35:06

The show should have been name "Molly, Texas Ranger". Molly always took in her prisoners alive, talking them into surrender. Giving us another reality show or a comedy show with canned laughs is dumb and uncalled for.
Nsantiag
Posted 06/08/14 at 14:57:04

This is a good show. The title deceived a lot of viewers
Please bring it back. Acting is excellent and story lines are on the
Money.
Jennifer
Posted 06/02/14 at 16:52:26

This was a great show, you shouldn't cancel it, the story was good, the acting was great, I think people were misled by the name of the show "KILLER WOMEN" call it something else but please bring it back, all the good shows get replaced with reality shows, they suck in my opinion, this was a very interesting police type show, and Molly is a great Texas Ranger with a lot of good ethics and common sense. PLEASE, BRING IT BACK
SGT SPARKY
Posted 05/11/14 at 21:16:46

FIRST OFF PLEASE PUT THIS BACK ON SATURDAY NIGHT! SECOND PLEASE CHANGE THE NAME TO PARKER TEXAS RANGER..(LIKE WALKER TEXAS RANGER) NEXT CUT THE EXCESS SEX AND ADD LITTLE MORE ACTION AGAIN LIKE WALKER TEXAS RANGER HAD! YOU HAVE A HIT PROGRAM AND YOU DON'T REALIZE IT. THEN ADVERTISE IT, PROMOTE IT!
Jennifer
Posted 05/11/14 at 20:46:47

we are really upset that this show was canceled! I take care of an elderly lady full time, and finding shows that we both like is very hard! We really liked this show... please bring it back!!! we were looking forward to watching, and never missed an episode....Mind games is not very good at all! who ever makes the decisions to air shows needs to take a second look!!!
Kate
Posted 05/10/14 at 14:23:30

I can't believe you cancelled this show! My husband and I are so tired of the "reality tv" and this show was a breath of fresh air. Please bring it back. We loved the balance of family and job. Can't believe such a good show was cancelled.
LYNN
Posted 05/07/14 at 15:09:20

I was just checking to see when "Killer Women" was coming back on and found out it's been cancelled! All of these stupid reality shows and you take off a really good cop show. Please put Killer Women back on!!!!!!!