Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Raising Hope

Cancelled

Fox Cancels Raising Hope

The comedy will end after four seasons.

March 10, 2014

Fox announced today that it is cancelling Raising Hope, ending the show's run after four seasons. The sitcom has five episodes remaining, with its series finale set to air on Friday, April 4 in a 1-hour block between 9:00 and 10:00pm.

(Source: Fox)

nancy
Posted 07/26/14 at 21:57:05

I have been doing a search on my tv for "Raising Hope" but it couldn't find anything so I did online search and found it's been cancelled. I'M PIISSED right now!!!! This show made me laugh so much I would almost wet my panties!!!! The writing and actors were so magnificent, I put it right up there with "Modern Family"!!!!
Whoever decided to cancel Raising Hope is a complete IDIOT in my book!!!!!!!!!
Gilli
Posted 05/29/14 at 12:49:19

It is truly unfortunate Raising Hope has been cancelled. This cast had excellent charisma with one another, and delightful comedic timing. This is one of few shows on t.v. that depicts love even in the midst of chaos or dysfunction. There is too much garbage on t.v.; "reality", competition and fear mongering is the bulk of television these days. Raising Hope was one show worth watching; silly, light hearted, and caring. This is what is needed.
Bobby Burke
Posted 05/12/14 at 20:27:35

Raising Hope was hopeless from the beginning! Terrible show!
mike
Posted 04/30/14 at 17:45:16

Hmmm... Fox cancels a show that shows impoverished as productive caring members of society. It would be GREAT to see this on a real network.
Jeff North Carolina
Posted 04/11/14 at 06:16:32

I bought a subscription to Hulu specifically to watch this show. I agree Fox has nothing else to offer in its place. Hulu should pick it up as an original series. Garcia rules.
Anthony Fielding
Posted 04/05/14 at 16:35:44

Raising hope is one of the only politically incorrect shows on TV and now its been cancelled... fix executives have lost their edge and have become too mainstream! Down with fox!
Jodie Vickers
Posted 04/03/14 at 14:34:46

Love this show. Never miss an episode. I wish you would reconsider
Lisa
Posted 04/01/14 at 18:58:40

Loved, loved raising hope, please reconsider your decision for a couple more seasons
Jeanie
Posted 03/30/14 at 12:14:05

I really think it is so sad the good shows get cancelled. Do the guys who put these shows on ever watch them??
Ryan
Posted 03/29/14 at 21:25:11

all the clever shows get cancelled. to bad cause that was truly one of the funniest cleverest shows in a long time. hopefully another channel or even netflix will pick it up.

(Page 2 of 6<<Previous   Next>>