Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Criminal Minds

On Air: Sep 22, 2005 - Present
Network: CBS

Criminal Minds Renewed For Season 10

The crime drama will reach the decade mark in 2015.

March 13, 2014

CBS announced today that Criminal Minds has been renewed for a tenth season in 2014-2015. With this pick-up the crime drama will surpass the decade milestone - an impressive accomplishment for any television show.

Today's announcement included the renewals of 18 primetime shows for next season. Other dramas receiving pick-ups today include NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0, Elementary, CSI, Blue Bloods, and Person of Interest. Still waiting on news include The Mentalist and Intelligence.

UPDATE: Season 10 of Criminal Minds will premiere on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 9:00pm.

Posted 05/06/15 at 20:06:26

I was so disappointed when Paget Brewster left and I didn't think I would like Jeanne Tripplehorn but I got to where I enjoyed having someone smart like Reid so I didn't want another change. Then when I heard it was Jennifer Love Hewitt I was incredibly disappointed and if this isn't temporary until Paget comes back or they find a better fit my Criminal Minds days are over...
linda gray
Posted 02/10/15 at 11:00:28

I agree with above comments except with JLH, I can't like her. Not in MY show.IWatch it all the cast.give them a raise and keep
shows coming.!
Posted 02/06/15 at 10:37:34

Bring back Paget Brewster. She works/fits best with the other cast members. Love, love this show.
Posted 02/03/15 at 11:06:43

I watched all seasons on Netflix. Just finished the last episode of sessions 9. I feel like I just lost my family. SO HAPPY TO HEAR THERE IS SEASON 10! Now just have to wait till its on netflix.
Posted 10/16/14 at 17:58:02

Bring back Paget Brewster. Jeanne Tripplehorn miscast!
barbra morina
Posted 09/18/14 at 11:52:31

So excited, and so happy J-Lo-Hewitt is joining the team. Loved her in Ghost Whisperer. YAY you have just made my week!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW.
Posted 09/17/14 at 11:06:20

So Excited for Criminal Minds in 2015. Love the CBS line up; Good Wife, Blue Bloods, Hawaii. Tom Selleck is so super hot.
Posted 08/12/14 at 21:35:12

Love this show and sooooo excited for J-Love to be joining the already great cast!!
Eleanor Bristol
Posted 08/04/14 at 09:20:40

Can't wait to see the series premiere of Criminal Minds this fall. Na avid viewer and have to wait with bated breath for the next episode. Thanks.
Posted 07/30/14 at 14:15:25

Happy to hear Criminal Minds will be renewed--great show! Also, if true, Blue Bloods and Person of Interest would be a super plus!

(Page 1 of 2    Next>>