Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds Renewed For Season 10

The crime drama will reach the decade mark in 2015.

March 13, 2014

CBS announced today that Criminal Minds has been renewed for a tenth season in 2014-2015. With this pick-up the crime drama will surpass the decade milestone - an impressive accomplishment for any television show.

Today's announcement included the renewals of 18 primetime shows for next season. Other dramas receiving pick-ups today include NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0, Elementary, CSI, Blue Bloods, and Person of Interest. Still waiting on news include The Mentalist and Intelligence.

UPDATE: Season 10 of Criminal Minds will premiere on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 9:00pm.

Brandon
Posted 08/12/14 at 21:35:12

Love this show and sooooo excited for J-Love to be joining the already great cast!!
Eleanor Bristol
Posted 08/04/14 at 09:20:40

Can't wait to see the series premiere of Criminal Minds this fall. Na avid viewer and have to wait with bated breath for the next episode. Thanks.
Jeannie
Posted 07/30/14 at 14:15:25

Happy to hear Criminal Minds will be renewed--great show! Also, if true, Blue Bloods and Person of Interest would be a super plus!
Evelyn
Posted 07/08/14 at 13:20:40

I sure enjoy watching that show..'I hope everyone come back.
Deanna Mabrey
Posted 06/22/14 at 15:11:31

I love criminal minds, Look at it all day long. Glad there is a season 10 and love the cast except Jeanne Tripplehorn, she just do not fit in. I would love see Paget Brewster return to the show. It will be complete.
Sandy
Posted 06/10/14 at 19:38:48

Love Criminal Minds!! Can't watch it enough!!
Gwenny
Posted 06/10/14 at 18:39:15

This has been my favorite show your as long as its been on TV
Great cast great stories keeps me glued to the TV
I can even watch the reruns over and over. Keep the episodes coming
Marie
Posted 05/29/14 at 07:18:16

I love this show I.can watch it every day
cheryl
Posted 05/15/14 at 04:52:18

I love Criminal minds! The two part episodes finale was well done and extremely interesting. I've loved all the characters so far, which means the actors they hire are exceptional at what they do! I am sorry to see Emily and Blake leave. I DO wish the producers would realize the importance of JJ and Penelope and give them what they want to even the financial score. Why fight over money when they are critical to the success of the show? If I owned the rights to this drama, I would renew everyone's contract for two years, with an agreement of some high lights of the storylines. JJ rocks as a mother and her relationship with Will and her job as a mother is accurate with the balance. I'm glad they dropped Morgan's surprize relationship. It is hard to have this type of job and have a relationship.(Even in real life, but real BAU's have the balance as well.) I'm looking forward to Season 10 and eventually 300th episode which will probably air around 2016. This crime show can always remain fresh with the different types of cases we unfortunately have in real life. Kudos! Welcome back cast! PS I have lots of ideas for future episodes, in case anyone is interested! Love love love this show!
Beverly Moore
Posted 05/14/14 at 19:12:33

So happy that criminal minds will be back, my favorite show