Those Who Kill

Cancelled

Those Who Kill Moves To LMN

Lifetime Movie Network takes over the former A&E drama.

March 26, 2014

Lifetime Movie Network announced today that it has picked up the rights to new series Those Who Kill. The crime drama originally premiered earlier this month on A&E but was pulled from the schedule after just two episodes.

LMN will be airing the first two episodes of the show this Sunday, March 30 at 8:00pm. New episodes will then continue air Sunday nights at 10:00pm.

(Source: Facebook)

Judy McCoy
Posted 06/30/14 at 11:10:02

I have story that we believe to be very interesting, its true & happened to me, re: a man I met in 91, that more or less- left me for dead, abused me & threatened the life of my children if I didnt leave my husband of 20yrs. I put him in jail over 7 times, he seemed to get released next day or 2, then the last time I saw him- after a 5 month prison sentence of abuse, he found me at a Womens Shelter, almost killed me again, I had run from him for a yr, leaving my teen kids w: my husb, I have been in over 8 Shelters, running from him. I wont go on about this but I do feel my story can help someone else. Those yrs were the most frightening yrs of my life. He finally got a 10 yr sentence in Huntsville Tx., released in 5 and im working with the State of Texas, they alert me of any remarks he may have made in Prison. Now- I have no clue where he is tho im remarried & very happy & very protected. If you feel my story would be worth the time on LMN, let me know. The details of those 2. 1/2 yrs were nightmares. Im able to deal with life now, finally, and i'd love to share my story. Thanks!
Michael Lyons
Posted 06/13/14 at 20:15:26

Love "Those who kill". Please pick it up for a 2nd season LMN.
Nancy Hall
Posted 06/03/14 at 20:51:37

Love this show. Please pick it up for a second season. Please!
gail
Posted 06/01/14 at 15:09:02

I sure hope LMN picks this series up. I would hate to see this show cancelled. The story lines were quite original and don't know what I am going to watch on Sunday nites! LMN PLEASE RENEW THIS SERIES!!!!
CATHERINE
Posted 05/29/14 at 15:55:11

LMY THANKS I REALY LIKE THIS SHOW I HOPE YOU BRING IT BACK. HOPE YOU TELL US` I MISS SOME WHEN YOU MOVED.
Dana
Posted 05/18/14 at 21:38:55

IS THE CANCELLED??? I just got into the show! Please let there be another season! Does anyone know??
Sandy G
Posted 05/18/14 at 21:30:34

What a series! This one hour show just flies by. I can honestly say one of the fines well written weekly shows on TV. Please continue this series that keeps us watching and waiting for the next episode. Fine acting and on the edge of your seat plots. Bravo to LMN for picking up A&E's mistake. Thanks.
Hagar
Posted 05/14/14 at 07:34:45

So according to TV.com, looks like this show will not be renewed.... heres to the power of positive thinking and if it does not materialise well Hi di HOE...
Arlene Oliviero
Posted 05/12/14 at 17:41:59

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!!! My husband and I watch it religiously!!! Please keep it going and bring it back for a 2nd Season!!! We will be loyal to this show and LMN forever!!!
John Haddick
Posted 05/06/14 at 16:48:45

After waves of fat loss and survivors from phony dating shows clogged so many channels it was a pleasure to explore "Those Who..." I can only hope LMN does not "kill" it. It would be so sad if the title foretells a brief life due to the "K-word." The writing matured over this season and could easily parallel Breaking Bad or Dexter for five or six strong seasons.